Country living>>>>city living

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Country
Untitled-design-3.png
:wtf: breh, did you mix up what he meant when he said "country"?

That don't look like America :dead:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Suburbs? That's the worst option out of both. Long commute and boring with none of the scenery.

City: Nightlife, things to do, convenience
Suburbs: Boring, no space, long commute

City
nyc-3.png

Country
Untitled-design-3.png

Suburbs
960x0.jpg
That second one isn't real country where houses are spaced apart by miles. That's village life in Europe which is completely different

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Them country boys on the rise face ass nikka. Hell naw. City Boys up for eternity. I don’t even fukk with Outskirts gang to be honest. Inner City Mafia over everything. nikkas driving 37 miles to the gas station in pick up trucks over dirt roads, talking about this is the life. My last family reunion was in a country ass place and I told my family I wouldn’t be bringing my talents, and told them to step they site destination game up

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I got less than 10 years to retirement. My mom has 150 acres of land, I got a 5 acre plot scoped out about a 1/4 mile from her house, its going to be glorious. My youngest brother lives about a 1/4 mile from her on the land, he jut had a 4800 sqft house built for 300k on the property. :banderas:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Suburbs? That's the worst option out of both. Long commute and boring with none of the scenery.

City: Nightlife, things to do, convenience
Suburbs: Boring, no space, long commute

City
nyc-3.png

Country
Untitled-design-3.png

Suburbs
960x0.jpg
I've only seen these types of burbs in movies or tv. The burbs I'm used to seeing look like this

montclair-heights-clifton-nj-24.jpg

And there's plenty of room for cars, pools, decks, etc. Traffic isn't a problem because everything is a bus ride away. But I live in Jersey.