Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

dabb

Pro
Daps
It’s interesting society tell men to do the opposite to attract women
thats because its the easiest way to make a man engage with the economy....a woman and what she wants..... its deep. its a reason why movies tell nikkas to be hopeless romantics.....

all u gotta do is show TRUE self value then ignore em lmaooooo

Daps
thats because its the easiest way to make a man engage with the economy....a woman and what she wants..... its deep. its a reason why movies tell nikkas to be hopeless romantics.....

all u gotta do is show TRUE self value then ignore em lmaooooo

It's a reason why women are the number consumers in the country ...cause either they are single and spend a lot of money or they spend they husband's money that is usually working making those sacrifices . I could make an argument that marriage is a pyramid scheme ....:jbhmm::patrice:.

Daps
Some marriages work. Some marriages don't. Who doesn't know that?

I know on thecoli everything always has to be extreme ends of the spectrum for yall. Either all women and relationships ain't shyt or you must believe they're all Claire Huxtables. Absolutely no in between (which is where the reality lies).

Even in this thread you've had dudes who have chimed in saying they're happy in their relationships/marriages. So this "almost all or nothing" wave is just not even realistic

If you not into the relationship/marriage thing then that's fine, but acting like finding a good woman to be with in a marriage is some rare unicorn shyt just sounds like jaded hoe babble.

:russ::mjlol:

Daps
Speak on it young breh. Put us up on game

I'm 35 and not putting nobody up on game . I will talk from my experience . I'm a nikka that taken the road less traveled ...which mean I do the "I'm man and not matter what everything is my fault route". Personally I don't I'm not getting married ...there is no way a women can make my single life better than what it is now . Mental peace and mental harmony mean more to me than women . Add in that when I treat women opposite ...they treat me better .

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
When you do can you break down this red pill, blue pill, and black pill shyt? I respect the vids u posted. I recently cut this chick off that was toxic.
Blue pill= fantasy, feminine eccentric

Red Pill=Reality, acceptance of female nature ie hypergamy

Black Pill= Nihilist, Amoral pragmatism what they call, looking into the abyss, ie no hope

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blue pill= fantasy, feminine eccentric

Red Pill=Reality, acceptance of female nature ie hypergamy

Black Pill= Nihilist, Amoral pragmatism what they call, looking into the abyss, ie no hope
To add on, purple pill is basically your red pill, but you play the blue game role because it’s socially acceptable