Couples Breaking Up During Corona Lockdown!!!

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another divorce
she says the 'system' puts the men on child support as if she doesn't have a choice

#wenchlife

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Big Mama is basically extinct now:mjcry:

Grandma and the daughter going to the club together and breaking down love and hip hop like its NBA countdown..:yeshrug:

Peace of mind comes when your doing hobbies and you cant come to the phone..

If you not ready to play the sitcom game with these modern day women, you already at 2 strikes...:francis:

---

Superstar
Daps
it sounds about right but boys/men aren’t programmed to use common sense when dealing with women. They are raised that girls are sugar and spice and everything nice. shyt women have been playing the game since they were kids. We played sports and hung out with our friends.

Also, any grown ass man wouldn’t use “I said what I said”. Leave that shyt for the birds.

Again, dudes weren’t taught anything. So some dudes look to their elders because they been through it. Only in the black community would it seem like getting information from your elders be considered wrong:scust:... God help us!

I said a grown-ass man, right there shows me you glanced at my post and decided to write whatever you wanted without even seeing what I wrote. But this is TLR and wouldn't expect any different.

A massive difference between a grown-ass man and a young man or even just a man. Common sense means experience teaches that man nothing he had taught anything if you just did yourself and were game. A grown-ass man doesn't tell a man another grown-ass man what he can or can not say.

Now, cats like you value this red pill stuff way more than I do. One can pass knowledge to other cats but knowledge on women isn't a
priority money, power and being to what you want out of this world are!

If I were to write a book that would be passed onto younger cats it I would be on the money, finance, building wealth, how to get to the upper echelon of life, and how to lead other men so your circle team is always ready and hungry.
The chapter on women would be one sentence!

They are just like men!

Nothing more and back onto other more important items which one hasn't experience yet it to understand it.

Daps

Grandma and the daughter going to the club together and breaking down love and hip hop like its NBA countdown..:yeshrug:

If you not ready to play the sitcom game with these modern day women, you already at 2 strikes...:francis:

I don't know why I died laughing at this shyt :russ::mjlol:

Daps
I said a grown-ass man, right there shows me you glanced at my post and decided to write whatever you wanted without even seeing what I wrote. But this is TLR and wouldn't expect any different.

A massive difference between a grown-ass man and a young man or even just a man. Common sense means experience teaches that man nothing he had taught anything if you just did yourself and were game. A grown-ass man doesn't tell a man another grown-ass man what he can or can not say.

Now, cats like you value this red pill stuff way more than I do. One can pass knowledge to other cats but knowledge on women isn't a
priority money, power and being to what you want out of this world are!

If I were to write a book that would be passed onto younger cats it I would be on the money, finance, building wealth, how to get to the upper echelon of life, and how to lead other men so your circle team is always ready and hungry.
The chapter on women would be one sentence!

They are just like men!

Nothing more and back onto other more important items which one hasn't experience yet it to understand it.

Ahh man Jesus Christ :snoop:

Daps

My mentor goes in on older black women not passing the game down ...shyt is really sad :francis:

Daps
Alot of damage has been done from factors outside of even the female's control...:ld:

I respectfully disagree. I say this because most black men came from homes that they was raised by black women and was raised to be stand up men . I was raised to be a standup guy , be on time, learn to save your money and invest , look a man in the eye etc. What was the young women being raised on ? When i was coming it wasn't any black women that was taught to be a wife . Black women were taught "make sure he love you more than you love him" "find you a man with a bunch of money" "Work yourself into a position to where you don't need NO man. Im 35 so I was always told EVERYTHING starts in the house. In the video above from my mentor them old thots sound like 25yr olds :snoop:. That shyt don't make no sense. You should not be 50 sounding like a mid 20s young women cause now what can you tell the younger generation of women? Like most nikkas I know clown future for having 6/7 baby mommas . On the other side of that coin the women keep choosing him because everything in life is a transaction. Future has money and access to a lifestyle that would be otherwise unattainable if these women was just on their on which in my book makes them prostitutes and just as wrong as he his they look at him as a LICK . I'm in the military im not going to get started with the women that is my age 35 and older ....jesus :snoop: