COVID-19 hospitalizations average $4,000 in out-of-pocket costs per visit, research says

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The mods really need to make 1 thread about covid that this same op makes different threads on daily and merge all of them

full

i'm not reposting the same story or article, this report is entirely deserving of it's own discussion thread.:stopitslime:

it's like yall want to bury information under a cloud of noise.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: y’all goofy. Name the professional athletes…by name, sport, and level. nikkas using athletes more loosely than when they call nikkas that got one song rappers when they die. Like just cause you had a rap song, technically we can call you a rapper. Do y’all know the dumb shyt that counts as sports and what can be technically considered a professional athlete? Cut the bullshyt? How many NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, or athletes that we actually know as the real professionals died? Not 150 that’s for sure

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Athletes are high profile, there’s no way nobody wouldnt notice

honestly I think some of the athletes who reportedly collapsed & died had covid in the past. no one in their family or team camp has come forward to say these people were vaccinated or if they had a prior covid infection. it's all online speculation and we're still learning about the long term effects of covid.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
wouldn't it be more accurate to replace the total population number with the number of active covid cases or number of people who have had covid? :patrice:
nah it's fine as is. Y'all want people to believe it's raging through the entire country and everyone is on their death bed so let's keep this comparison.

shyt like this is exactly why states said this shyt is over blown now, let's get rid of the mandates.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly I think some of the athletes who reportedly collapsed & died had covid in the past. no one in their family or team camp has come forward to say these people were vaccinated or if they had a prior covid infection. it's all online speculation and we're still learning about the long term effects of covid.
Like who? I can’t recall anybody in their prime dropping dead

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka I made a long ass rant about unvaccinated athletes dying from Covid and Stockton wasn’t even talking about that:gucci:

He saying that 150 vaccinated pro athlete died…because of the vaccination :gucci:

Man this nikka got me in here looking dumb. I wanna fight this cracker. I don’t know what the fukk he talking about smh