COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

At this point I don't even know if anyone can really and truly stay safe. This thing can sit in you for 14 days. Some reports are saying maybe even 20 plus days. In all that time you can be asymptomatic and spreading it. If a vaccine can't be found....:francis:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I don't even know if anyone can really and truly stay safe. This thing can sit in you for 14 days. Some reports are saying maybe even 20 plus days. In all that time you can be asymptomatic and spreading it. If a vaccine can't be found....:francis:
There’s a few teams talking some pretty ambitious timelines (like 90 days and 6 months) hopefully one can pull it off....

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
So this pilot came back early to pick up his car. He was coughing and shyt. He said he had to end his trip early because he was sick.

I processed a refund and sent him on his way. When he left I spayed my office and everywhere he walked with fra-breeze.

Was I wrong for that? :patrice:

You wanted to make the Cov2019 smell nicer ?

:ehh:

Nah, you good.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So this pilot came back early to pick up his car. He was coughing and shyt. He said he had to end his trip early because he was sick.

I processed a refund and sent him on his way. When he left I spayed my office and everywhere he walked with fra-breeze.

Was I wrong for that? :patrice:

Were you wearing protective gear?:sas1:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt was man made in a lab to control over population. Weed out the weak from the healthy.

That's what I thought but it got out of hand and they were like oh shyt oh well let it reach its death number than well ship out right stuff for it.

Crazy thing is it's in other parts of the world but not spreading like wildfire nor are deaths remotely high but only in china
shyt makes no sense at all