COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So this pilot came back early to pick up his car. He was coughing and shyt. He said he had to end his trip early because he was sick.

I processed a refund and sent him on his way. When he left I spayed my office and everywhere he walked with fra-breeze.

Was I wrong for that? :patrice:
:dahell: fabreeze gonna do? :mjlol:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's what I thought but it got out of hand and they were like oh shyt oh well let it reach its death number than well ship out right stuff for it.

Crazy thing is it's in other parts of the world but not spreading like wildfire nor are deaths remotely high but only in china
shyt makes no sense at all

Someone theorized that it was designed to target a specific group.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It's funny, they reported the first case in Texas down here in SA yesterday on the news. But a week ago they said that one of the quarantine centers was being set up over at Lackland AFB down here too.

But they moved the patient from the quarantine center at Lackland yesterday to Methodist hospital over on the NW side of town. Just makes no sense to move the patient out of a dedicated quarantine facility to a hospital.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So I'm currently in Hong Kong. My plane ride here was near empty.

And nearly everyone was wearing masks for the entire 13 hr flight.

People were wiping down their entire seats before they sat down.

Then landed and masks everywhere. Saw some asian woman getting grilled by security as they ask you if you've been to mainland china in the last 14 days and she was jeluzing.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
So I'm currently in Hong Kong. My plane ride here was near empty.

And nearly everyone was wearing masks for the entire 13 hr flight.

People were wiping down their entire seats before they sat down.

Then landed and masks everywhere. Saw some asian woman getting grilled by security as they ask you if you've been to mainland china in the last 14 days and she was jeluzing.
Damn why you even there? :mjtf::bryan: