COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Its 72 degrees in Alexandria. Trump said he spoke to Xi, and said this thing doesn’t like the heat. Said around April, spring time temperatures, this thing should clear up. Egypt’s weather in the winter is spring like. So I better not hear of any large outbreaks there, or in the rest of Africa.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Here's a list of countries that have restricted travel to Chinese citizens. UK & France still allowing them in
:francis:
Wuhan-coronavirus-outbreak-associated-travel-restrictions.png

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
That shyt spreads on money :francis:

we are fukked when it starts spreading rapidly in the US.

Chinese banks disinfect banknotes to stop spread of coronavirus

strippers are the first to go :picard:

:umad: I’m black.
I’d probably only get a cold if I got infected. Asians are the only people who get seriously ill from it.

A recent Chinese analysis of a single cell RNA-seq dataset suggests that men and Asian people may have higher expression of ACE2, the cell surface protein that 2019-nCoV uses to attack humans cells, on the alveolar epithelial cells inside the lungs that ACE2 usually infects.

The authors posit that this may be the source of the virus’s observed tendency to be more severe in men, and that the virus may be more severe in Asian people of both sexes for the same reason.

New study suggests 2019-nCoV may hit men, Asian people harder

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
It's spreading in an area with inadequate healthcare services. This isn't rocket science, or a conspiracy. The Americans who caught it so far have been fine. Better immune systems, better healthcare.

Could have a serious medical supply shortage if China doesn't get back to work soon. 90% of all meds are made or sourced in China. So it won't only be the virus people have to worry about. Antibiotics, pain killers, heart, diabetes meds you name will start coming up short if China isn't back to work by the end of the month. Then for some the virus is the least of issues. Imagine if millions can't get insulin. Or no anesthesia for surgery.

Its 72 degrees in Alexandria. Trump said he spoke to Xi, and said this thing doesn’t like the heat. Said around April, spring time temperatures, this thing should clear up. Egypt’s weather in the winter is spring like. So I better not hear of any large outbreaks there, or in the rest of Africa.

This shyt is in Thailand and Singapore. Both have tropical climates. So does H.K. Trump clearly doesn't know shyt. If its baking in Thailand and Singapore now the heat won't stop that shyt...

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:Trust the logic and rationale of Donald Trump brehs