COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
giphy.gif

:pachaha:

Okay okay.. still think this is a nothingburger right now.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was scheduled to go to Tokyo for work on Saturday. I printed out this guy’s report, gave it to my boss, and told him nah I’m not going lol
Japan fukked that situation up really bad, reading some of that shyt is just unbelievable.
——————

Interesting video discussing what the scientific modelling experts and epidemiologist from Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics assess the mortality rate to be and potential infection rates during the first year in first world nations similar to ours. Starts around the 6 min mark, I didn’t time stamp (my bad)

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think they may potentially cancel the Olympics in Japan. There's too much of the unknown with the number of cases in Japan (outside of the cruise ship). The cruise ship being docked at port increases the risk, even if the patients are quarantined.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so many cases in Japan?
Likely from staff that were handling the Diamond Princess situation at the port of Yokohama not using proper precautionary methods getting infected and now spreading it within the community unknowingly.

cases will likely grow exponentially there in the next 2-3 weeks smh