COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
^They are. Asked some coworkers "why ya'll sunburned?" yesterday. Their answer: "the beach." :dead:

Thank you.

That's my point. People in here talking about jobs lost and the health care system being over loaded, like this is some overwhelming apocalyptic plague, and we're taking every possible precaution to end this.

U.S. is dropping the ball, big time. And has been.

Okay but here's the difference. You can catch Covid-19 and be dead within a few days, healthy people too. Heart disease kills people over the course of many years. Those people truly didn't give a fukk. Covid-19 you can get by some a$$hole coughing on you.

I understand that....but that's not why this is dangerous. It's dangerous because it was allowed to become dangerous through incompetence. Like I said, people are still on the beach. Yes you could take every possible precaution and still catch it....but 80% recovery rate. Not to mention this:

Coronavirus death rate may be lower than previously thought | Live Science

This shyt is as bad as it is, because people are retarded.

Fred.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I thought I had covid. I was taking flu medicine, vitamin c, zinc and gargling salt water everyday. I just started feeling normal again yesterday and really good today. Thank god :picard: Probably was just a cold that came during the worst time. I’m still scared I might get that shyt in the future. Prayers for anybody that’s sick.

Same thing happened to me. I took some Airborne, ate like 3 oranges, took some medicine and a shot of moonshine with lemon juice and lime juice lol. shyt went away tho. I think my allergies acting up, but my throat been feeling weird today :ohhh::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I understand that....but that's not why this is dangerous. It's dangerous because it was allowed to become dangerous through incompetence. Like I said, people are still on the beach. Yes you could take every possible precaution and still catch it....but 80% recovery rate. Not to mention this:

Coronavirus death rate may be lower than previously thought | Live Science

This shyt is as bad as it is, because people are retarded.

Fred.

I'm not debating that, I realize people are retarded but that isn't going to change. The difference between this and other diseases is that you can do everything right and still catch it. With heart disease you likely did it to yourself.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same thing happened to me. I took some Airborne, ate like 3 oranges, took some medicine and a shot of moonshine with lemon juice and lime juice lol. shyt went away tho. I think my allergies acting up, but my throat been feeling weird today :ohhh::mjcry:

This shyt got people thinking a cough, a sniffle or a routine cold means you about to die. Smh. I’m not sure I really had it. I was reading reports where people with Covid said they felt on the edge of death. I definitely didn’t feel that way. I just had a cough, fever and a scratchy throat. Whatever I had I hope that’s the end of it. Hearing that 5% of people die from this is absolutely terrifying.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt got people thinking a cough, a sniffle or a routine cold means you about to die. Smh. I’m not sure I really had it. I was reading reports where people with Covid said they felt on the edge of death. I definitely didn’t feel that way. I just had a cough, fever and a scratchy throat. Whatever I had I hope that’s the end of it. Hearing that 5% of people die from this is absolutely terrifying.
shyt hit at the worst time of the year. Can't tell if you got that rona or that pollen.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not debating that, I realize people are retarded but that isn't going to change. The difference between this and other diseases is that you can do everything right and still catch it. With heart disease you likely did it to yourself.

Yeah but statistically you're (not you personally, I mean the average American) still far more likely to die from heart disease, than this.

Fred.