COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This shyt got people thinking a cough, a sniffle or a routine cold means you about to die. Smh. I’m not sure I really had it. I was reading reports where people with Covid said they felt on the edge of death. I definitely didn’t feel that way. I just had a cough, fever and a scratchy throat. Whatever I had I hope that’s the end of it. Hearing that 5% of people die from this is absolutely terrifying.

Oh you had a fever too? :ohhh:

You might have had it and beat that shyt. I know they mentioned that healthcare professionals were taking plasma from folks that got well, and using that to help sick folks.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Why does he talk like this

a scarf...isn't too bad an idea. Just double or triple wrap it. Its better than nothing if you can't find a mask.

I've actually thought of this but my concern is looking like I'm coming in to rob the place if I go in a store.

It just that Trump 90% of the time doesn't know what the fukk he is talking about and he says shyt in such a goofy manner its hard for him to garner any credibility.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt got people thinking a cough, a sniffle or a routine cold means you about to die. Smh. I’m not sure I really had it. I was reading reports where people with Covid said they felt on the edge of death. I definitely didn’t feel that way. I just had a cough, fever and a scratchy throat. Whatever I had I hope that’s the end of it. Hearing that 5% of people die from this is absolutely terrifying.
Except it's not 5%. Not even close. It's probably much closer to 0.5 once you factor in all the people who were asymptomatic and never tested. It's still sad that we're losing people, and we should do our part to slow the spread. But this is not a death sentence. Even the majority of people 70+ are beating it on their own.

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This wouldn't have done any of that either, had people not been fukking morons.

This shyt would've been nipped in the bud immediately had Trump not dropped the ball.

People act like this shyt is The Stand or something. Like we took every possible precaution and it fukked everything up.

People ain't choosing to party, in the middle of this shyt?

People ain't choosing to think it's a hoax?

People ain't choosing to still gather in big ass groups?

Hell, some states don't even have a shelter in place or shutdown of any kind.

Last I checked beaches still open in Florida.

So what are you cats talking about? :dahell:

This shyt is unfolding the way it is due to a very specific set of circumstances. Mainly due to incompetence in the U.S. From Trump on down to people partying at Spring Break.

Fred.
Real shyt. If everybody that has the ability to stay home actually does it for a few weeks a big difference could be made. What we are seeing are the results of the past few weeks where mad people didn’t take this serious. Still traveling, partying, etc. Not to mention our incompetent government. We coulda been at the peak by now. Now I think that peak is at least two weeks away and much of that is determined by the state your in

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to work today. Was good for about an hour than broke out into a complete allergic reaction. Eyes blood shot red...sniffing and looking like shyt. Everyone at worked looked at me like :hubie:
:hubie:

One mother fuccka almost fell getting out of my way. shyt was kind of funny. Got sent home.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If you have long money and are worried about yourself or family

Invest in a hyperbaric chamber now.

Daps
Can someone tell me what the end goal with this lock down is? If this shyt is gonna continue into autumn and there wont be a vaccine until next year, how long will this isolation shyt last??? :mindblown:

This is depressing as fukk being in the damn house all the time especially with someone i dont even want to be with. Smh

Yall broke up? :lupe:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Except it's not 5%. Not even close. It's probably much closer to 0.5 once you factor in all the people who were asymptomatic and never tested. It's still sad that we're losing people, and we should do our part to slow the spread. But this is not a death sentence. Even the majority of people 70+ are beating it on their own.

Got it. That makes sense. They be reporting 700,000 cases, 35,000 dead so it makes you :picard:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I wish reporters would stop asking about the past

Its well known that Trump downplayed this. There's tweets and video evidence to confirm this

But regardless this is where we are. This is reality.

If was a fifth we'd all be drunk. Let's deal with the situation at hand. After this first wave then we can hammer down on Trump's negligence. We know he wont respond to this now anyway.