DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘Coward’: MAGA internet turns on Trump

The president acknowledged his defeat and urged for political reconciliation. His online faithful didn’t take it well.

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus.:mjlol: That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.:lolbron:

Jacob Wohl, the political dirty trickster known for failed plots to incriminate Trump critics, reposted her Tweet on his Parler page.

And when far-right stunt journalist and failed congressional candidate Laura Loomer posted Trump’s concession video on Parler — “It’s over,” Loomer bemoaned, “Life is about to become very hard for conservatives in America” — the people in her replies were aghast that she acknowledged Trump’s own words. “He DID NOT CONCEDE! ITS HIS NEW ADMINISTRATION(That delusion):dwillhuh:that will be coming in,” one respondent wrote, a sentiment repeated ad nauseam down her feed.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
How the fukk are you a white nationalist with the last name Fuentes?!?!:mindblown: I swear these people are fukking sick.

LOL

Most of these 'Hispanics' are just cacs with funny names. And if they aren't, they wanna be cacs much more than they would ever want to be associated with 'minorities' especially black folk despite the whole "black and brown" bullshyt. Many of them have a vested interest in white supremacy.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
I love this so freakin much. Yall do not understand the immense joy im getting from watching Trumps downfall. I've been in nirvana all day :noah::ahh:
:smugbiden:
The betrayal will be complete if he ends up joining the winning team like what happened in my country
C0187084-C440-480F-BDE0-0574BFB28434_cx0_cy9_cw0_w408_r1_s.jpg

:mjlol:
Imagine rioting because your candidate convinced you the opponent going to destroy the country only to see him joining them after they offered him position.
Also I guess this answered my other question on whether Trump supporters will riot.
:lolbron:
As an Indonesian poster I would say this US election fukkery is making me feel deja vu.
In our 2019 election we had:
  • Trump-like candidate running as opposition
  • He accused his opponent as "Owned by China and oligarchs"
  • His supporters preemptively claimed there will be systematic cheating in the election process
  • He declared victory before all the votes are counted based on "internal polling"
  • He claimed that the result are suspicious because it took a month to be oficially counted (we still use paper ballot and manual counting), and how they kept finding his opponent's ballots
  • His supporters marched to Election Comission's headquarter and threatening election workers that God will punish them for "participating in conspiracy to steal the election" if they don't stop counting the votes and admit the election is rigged
  • His supporters rioted when Election Comission declared that he lost
  • He went to the Supreme Court to have the election result overturned based on news clips from opposition's news sites (that's like Trump claiming the US election is rigged because an OANN or Epoch Times article said so)
  • Fortunately it had "happy ending" when our incumbent president offered him position as Defence Minister and his party switch from opposition to ruling coalition
At least Trump didn't prostrate himself to celebrate like our candidate did when he declared his victory.
:laff:
57727-prabowo-subianto-sujud-syukur.jpg

10052793_20190417090328.jpg

I wonder if MAGA supporters will riot like this
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190523095525-indonesia-riot.jpg

c446737a8462e294d90f0a00b62dfddf42c9f4d04a22cbb35c044f5b47f0.jpg

201905asia_indonesia_protests.jpg

Daps
:smugbiden:
The betrayal will be complete if he ends up joining the winning team like what happened in my country
C0187084-C440-480F-BDE0-0574BFB28434_cx0_cy9_cw0_w408_r1_s.jpg

:mjlol:
Imagine rioting because your candidate convinced you the opponent going to destroy the country only to see him joining them after they offered him position.
Also I guess this answered my other question on whether Trump supporters will riot.

We got Indonesians on the coli.:ohhh:

How did you even find this site, breh?:ohhh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Parler was just removed from the Google Store and Apple will do the same in 24 hours if they don't pledge to regulate what's posted. It hasn't been a good week for the right wing.