Cowherd/Whitlock debate show coming to FS1

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
FS1 is launching a daily “PTI”-style show with Jason Whitlock and Colin Cowherd within the month, according to sources. The Monday-Friday afternoon show, which carries the working title “Speak for Yourself,” will be an opinion-based studio show that will anchor FS1’s weekday afternoon block. It is not clear whether the show will compete head-to-head with ESPN’s long-running “PTI,” which produces the highest ratings for ESPN outside of live games. FS1’s show will be produced out of Fox Sports’ L.A. studios.

Cowherd will continue to host his radio show, which runs weekdays from 12:00-3:00pm ET. FS1’s weekday afternoon slate has been a focus of Jamie Horowitz' since Fox Sports hired him as President of National Networks last year. He made a splash by hiring Cowherd and Whitlock from ESPN. He also lured Skip Bayless from ESPN, though that move has yet to be announced officially. Sources say that Horowitz is planning a different debate show for Bayless and at least one other commentator, the details of which still are being firmed up. A Fox Sports spokesperson declined further comment.

:scust:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Glad FS1 is worthless channel for me to watch outside of Boxing/UFC cards every now and then.

They got the mount rushmore of dikkheads

Cowherd, Bayless, Travis, Whitlock

They gonna end up like TNA going against the WWE on Monday night's if they think they can beat PTI,ATH or any of them ESPN afternoon shows head to head in the ratings.

You go to 10 out of 10 bars in America right now and tell them to flip It on to a sports show 10/10 click to ESPN shyt is just in they DNA.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
760.gif