Cowherd/Whitlock debate show coming to FS1

Daps
I don't know why they spend millions trying to compete against ESPN.. It's not gonna work :yeshrug:

It's like some search engine trying to compete with Google
Same reason Apple continued to make Mac's in the late 90s when everybody used a Windows PC. Your hope is to strike big with a revolutionary product (IPhone)
This probably won't be it, but you might as well at least try.
They need to worry about licensing more than anything else. ESPN made the right move overpaying for the NBA or else Fox would've went that route and probably would make some noise.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why they spend millions trying to compete against ESPN.. It's not gonna work :yeshrug:

It's like some search engine trying to compete with Google
LOL, that's literally the POINT though, breh. Either they compete or they fold. Obviously they don't share your same loser's mentality. Also, at one point, Google had to compete with other search engines to get that spot too.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Same reason Apple continued to make Mac's in the late 90s when everybody used a Windows PC. Your hope is to strike big with a revolutionary product (IPhone)
This probably won't be it, but you might as well at least try.
They need to worry about licensing more than anything else. ESPN made the right move overpaying for the NBA or else Fox would've went that route and probably would make some noise.

Not happening... :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I clown first take all the time and would never watch, but what exactly is the point of bringing over Skip and NOT having him do this?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I clown first take all the time and would never watch, but what exactly is the point of bringing over Skip and NOT having him do this?