Create your dream woman. Psychically and personality wise what would she be like?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend you're Dr. Frankenstein. If u could create the prototypical women that fit you perfectly. What would she be like? Psychically and personality wise?

For me:
- Physically: Black chick(preferably america but doesn't matter), natural hair...like a twist or dreads or some fly shyt, idk...

- petite frame and shorter than me.

- Her clothes would be fly without being expensive. She would have a enough taste to put together a dope outfit out of any material, simply because shes creative and a unique. She could take a thrift shop outfit and outshine all the poser birds in designer.
.........................................................................................................................................
- Personality: Feminine, Submissive but not to the point...where I raise my arms for a hug and she flinch out of fear that i might punch her in the face...because shes used to getting her ass kicked by past boyfriends, and shes all traumatized n shyt.

-u allowing me to lead but she will be 2nd command tho...not a foot soldier.

-Laid back and passionate, will to do whatever, when ever but at the same time shes not a whore or drug addict.

- I want her to be fiery enough to check me when im falling off and never bow down in an argument. She never compromise her principles for no one

- Intelligence is everything, she would be smart and love to analyze humanity and also be like a therapist to help me solve my problems.

- She would be funny, with a dark sense a humor...where we could drive around and make fun of people together and laugh. Like we could be in Walmart, nudging each other "look at that bytch weave, it look like a rainbow colored racc00n" and we have a big laugh...and everybody stare at us...but were in love so who cares

- she have dreams of traveling and seeing the world

thats mine, whats yours?

⠀⠀⠀

sentence him to life!!!!!
Daps
A mutt but requiring at least half of her to be black, speaks properly, she has to be sexy and nerdy at the same time. She has to have curly hair. She also has to suck my dikk everyday and then kneel down in a bathtub looking ashamed while I piss on her:piss:

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
A tomboy, basically, looks androgynous and just likes to chill the house or something..Black, of course :ufdup:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretend you're Dr. Frankenstein. If u could create the prototypical women that fit you perfectly. What would she be like? Psychically and personality wise?

For me:
- Physically: Black chick(preferably america but doesn't matter), natural hair...like a twist or dreads or some fly shyt, idk...

- petite frame and shorter than me.

- Her clothes would be fly without being expensive. She would have a enough taste to put together a dope outfit out of any material, simply because shes creative and a unique. She could take a thrift shop outfit and outshine all the poser birds in designer.
.........................................................................................................................................
- Personality: Feminine, Submissive but not to the point...where I raise my arms for a hug and she flinch out of fear that i might punch her in the face...because shes used to getting her ass kicked by past boyfriends, and shes all traumatized n shyt.

-u allowing me to lead but she will be 2nd command tho...not a foot soldier.

-Laid back and passionate, will to do whatever, when ever but at the same time shes not a whore or drug addict.

- I want her to be fiery enough to check me when im falling off and never bow down in an argument. She never compromise her principles for no one

- Intelligence is everything, she would be smart and love to analyze humanity and also be like a therapist to help me solve my problems.

- She would be funny, with a dark sense a humor...where we could drive around and make fun of people together and laugh. Like we could be in Walmart, nudging each other "look at that bytch weave, it look like a rainbow colored racc00n" and we have a big laugh...and everybody stare at us...but were in love so who cares

- she have dreams of traveling and seeing the world

thats mine, whats yours?
Bruh I cosign every you said but at she look like Denise lawyson

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
? you like women that look like men? No disrespect but examples?
Like Lee Bullitt :noah:

2015-09-05-1441484092-6437346-LeeBullittHuffingtonPost.jpg

th

tumblr_mt0jtjqNsc1sq4i88o4_1280.jpg