Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
GODAMN Legacy, stop haitng for a minute breh :russ:

you wonder why you aint touched a bytch in 2 years its cuz hoes can sense that HATERADE a mile away :wow:
nikka I ain't even being a hater!

I even said in my initial posts congrats to michael b and HIS success.

His success is not MY success.

That's all I'm saying.

I thanked the guy in my initial posts. But I don't know the dude and he don't care about me he's some random actor. Like I dont' see the point of doing anything other than that.

It's like people can't see the forest from the trees here. I dont' watch TV or SPORTS or even look at MOVIES that's why I can't really feel the same way about it that some of you that are invested in this entertainment get.

IT's entertainment and I'm not into that. I'm more about trying to get my own success going with my business and my current routine in order to expand my clothing brand and expand my capital. I really don't care about what's going on with the lives of celebrities and athletes CAUSE I DON"T WATCH TV OR WATCH MOVIES> I'm focused on my own life everything else doesn't matter than much.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nikka I ain't even being a hater!

I even said in my initial posts congrats to michael b and HIS success.

His success is not MY success.

That's all I'm saying.

I thanked the guy in my initial posts.

It's like people can't see the forest from the trees here. I dont' watch TV or SPORTS or even look at MOVIES that's why I can't really feel the same way about it that some of you that are invested in this entertainment get.

IT's entertainment and I'm not into that. I'm more about trying to get my own success going with my business and my current routine in order to expand my clothing brand and expand my capital. I really don't care about what's going on with the lives of celebrities and athletes CAUSE I DON"T WATCH TV OR WATCH MOVIES> I'm focused on my own life everything else doesn't matter than much.
didnt read :manny:

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
lets be happy we have a movie led by a black fighter that isnt portrayed as some sort of a rabid animal or idiot

U are easily impressed, u guys always holler if real men this or that but ur thinking is fragile

Bill Cosby was portrayed better than true president but how did it turn out in the end

The way some of u think, why don't u just come out and say white people are superior to us)

I mean we practice their religion, some women won't even deal with a black man that don't believe in God

We call the police on each other, when we not shooting each other

We can't cuss or get mad when offended because. "White folk" looking

What's all these real n shyt about then, only when is one of our own we pump our chest out

Pathetic

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I mean for real for real I do I;m just saying. I don't care if it does benefit directly I'm not looking for money from someone else's success. I'm clearly saying, why other than seeing a black man in a leading role in a black directed asnd produced film...yeah.

LOL. Is the movie good anyways? I might check it out.
very good, obviously cliche , its a Rocky movie but nicely done.
Go and watch it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
didnt read :manny:
Eh whatever I tried. Tough room. No one cares to think about logic or reasoning.

Like I said, I don't watch TV or movies that's why I can't really care too much outside of seeing a brotha make it in hollywood. I don't know that dude personally, nor do I live vicariously through entertainers like some of you.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
These bitter nikkas :mjlol:

Continue being bitter breh. I have nothing to say to you.

That's cool bro, if u ain't bitter about the condition then I don't know what to tell u

In the end none of us win, if u black u just like me and still face the same problems I do

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm willing to bet both of these nikkas hating went to see Star Wars grinning with all 150 of their teeth :mjlol: Now it's what are these dudes doing for the black community and how does it affect us? Yea okay. You better never go to the movies again nikka. Because none of those white movies are doing shyt for you clown. And I know you done been to see thousands of them.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
okay. i better never catch your stupid ass at the movie theaters again then. because i bet 70% of the movies you watch are probably with entire white casts and you have nothing to say then, only now.

I practice what I preach bro, but it don't matter anyway I'm only one man

Things will never change, it will take 400 years to instill sum self pride in some of u

if he knowledge of our history, Malcolm x, Ali and all these things going on don't wake u up u have no hope

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
@1984 this fight is below your pay grade breh :lolbron:

Anyway, now that its hit 100 million, my broke ass can download it without feeling bad :blessed:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
U are easily impressed, u guys always holler if real men this or that but ur thinking is fragile

Bill Cosby was portrayed better than true president but how did it turn out in the end

The way some of u think, why don't u just come out and say white people are superior to us)

I mean we practice their religion, some women won't even deal with a black man that don't believe in God

We call the police on each other, when we not shooting each other

We can't cuss or get mad when offended because. "White folk" looking

What's all these real n shyt about then, only when is one of our own we pump our chest out

Pathetic
i dont know who you are talking about breh but its not me :yeshrug:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I practice what I preach bro, but it don't matter anyway I'm only one man

Things will never change, it will take 400 years to instill sum self pride in some of u

if he knowledge of our history, Malcolm x, Ali and all these things going on don't wake u up u have no hope

Have you watched a movie in the last 60 days or nah? That's all I wanna know.