Cripple H getting ready to bury the WWE World Champion?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
- The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE is putting the potential seeds for a Seth Rollins vs. Triple H feud down the line. The company is adding in some subtle plays toward the potential feud, such as Triple H saying he sees reflection of himself in Rollins on Raw as well as Rollins doing the Pedigree at WWE Payback.

Who else could beat the resourceful Champion except..well...you know:ohhh:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with it :yeshrug:

at this point I'll take anything as long as its not the same old Authority crap, Feud could be good too

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i saw this coming. i'm okay with it so long as hhh is the heel that puts seth over as the face.

but i'm having a tough time believing hhh is just gonna lay down for him clean.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
man i'll tell u if seth and roman just switched places they would really have something there.

roman is the guy that hhh really wanted from the beginning, not seth. everyone knows he's the real handpicked golden boy so he would naturally fit the role of hhh's chosen champion.

it just makes too much sense. the fans have been looking for an excuse to boo roman (and cheer seth) for a long time now. why not just kill 2 birds with one stone? seth vs roman would be a great feud.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
man i'll tell u if seth and roman just switched places they would really have something there.

roman is the guy that hhh really wanted from the beginning, not seth. everyone knows he's the real handpicked golden boy so he would naturally fit the role of hhh's chosen champion.

it just makes too much sense. the fans have been looking for an excuse to boo roman (and cheer seth) for a long time now. why not just kill 2 birds with one stone? seth vs romans would be a great feud.
Like I said 4 months ago after Rumble, you could have Roman win the belt at Mania...as heel of course. Stupid. They really trying that 50/50 shyt with him..it's sad. It will taint his career because Cena's legacy is one of laziness and not giving a fukk about how he is presented. That's never a good thing.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wasn't watching wrestling during that time period.
During that period, the crowd was kind of cheering for Blandy's psycho Viper gimmick where he was getting the best of Stephanie and shyt like that. The match they had at Mania was a dud and one that everyone thought Blandy needed to win to keep momentum but he didn't and won the belt the next month in a weird 6 man family match where the title could change hands and the fans chanted "PLEASE RETIRE" as Cripple H was being loaded on the stretcher after Blandy won.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like I said 4 months ago after Rumble, you could have Roman win the belt at Mania...as heel of course. Stupid. They really trying that 50/50 shyt with him..it's sad. It will taint his career because Cena's legacy is one of laziness and not giving a fukk about how he is presented. That's never a good thing.

if roman turns heel to win the title from brock at mania, does brock turn face? is that what you want?

we would have to wait several months before he gets his retribution, IF he gets his retribution.