Cripple H getting ready to bury the WWE World Champion?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So storyline wise HHH is gonna be like "Seth Rollins :ehh:this kid is gonna be the future, he's gonna be the new me with time.... :patrice:wait a minute. *goes on line and watches "Wrestling Isn't Wrestling" by Max Landis*:whoo: THIS MOTHRfukkER SETH IS ME! :merchant: I gotta destroy him before he destroys me :wtb:"

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It makes sense that there would be friction at some point but I don't see why it has to lead to any matches. Seth doesn't need a feud with Trips.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HHH needs another run with the title
If it leads to a trip to
VYjAA7P.gif
by all means let him get another run :lolbron:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Saw this coming from a mile away with the pedigree being used, seth always cutting Trips off, and the recent mention that he's similar to H.

its basicaly gonna be the Orton/Evolution story over again but with The Authority. maybe they bring in Roman to take Seth's place in The Authority?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
man i'll tell u if seth and roman just switched places they would really have something there.

roman is the guy that hhh really wanted from the beginning, not seth. everyone knows he's the real handpicked golden boy so he would naturally fit the role of hhh's chosen champion.

it just makes too much sense. the fans have been looking for an excuse to boo roman (and cheer seth) for a long time now. why not just kill 2 birds with one stone? seth vs romans would be a great feud.

true, plus kayfabe wise it makes sense as hhh could also use his influence over roman to pit him against the rock and shyt, fits triple h's character

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
if roman turns heel to win the title from brock at mania, does brock turn face? is that what you want?

we would have to wait several months before he gets his retribution, IF he gets his retribution.
Brock turned face the night after Mania.