Cripple H getting ready to bury the WWE World Champion?

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
At first I thought this was all about HHH trying to kill Seth's momentum just similar to the same way he did Punk in 2011. Yet I've realized that boy is high on those Shield boys and he'll actually put them over.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :stopitslime: that they had Maggle Cole out for only 2 weeks after that Lesnar attack :francis: They know damn well he should have been gone at least 6 months

And come back with a Bobby Heenan neckbrace.

And when Lesnar's music hits for his return he needed to hit the :whoa: , do the Jim Jones Rucker Park leap over the guard rail and peace out.

But yeah - if they're going to do this and not make it look like Triple H is burying Seth, they're going to need some 'creative' writing and well, how do I put this..... :patrice:

:cokeboycism:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
brock-lesnar-flipping-announcing-table.gif

XDs3c0l.0.gif

Boy did he! :whoo:

Cole almost blew out his ankles and knees on that landing

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brock turned face the night after Mania.
honestly I am still not sure. I mean I know he got a pop but in storyline he is still a heel. maybe a tweener at best.

when he comes back I'm sure he'll get a nice pop too though.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And come back with a Bobby Heenan neckbrace.

And when Lesnar's music hits for his return he needed to hit the :whoa: , do the Jim Jones Rucker Park leap over the guard rail and peace out.

But yeah - if they're going to do this and not make it look like Triple H is burying Seth, they're going to need some 'creative' writing and well, how do I put this..... :patrice:

:cokeboycism:
:russ:I remember that Rucker Park fukkery

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
So this is why they split the Shield and tried to make new stars, to feed them to HHH :mjlol:

In all seriousness if they wanted to turn Seth face, going against and beating HHH and the Authority could work. But the problem is they've been building Seth up as a heel and he should stay that way until at least WM32

And it's too soon to reform the Shield to go against the Auhority

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this is why they split the Shield and tried to make new stars, to feed them to HHH :mjlol:

In all seriousness if they wanted to turn Seth face, going against and beating HHH and the Authority could work. But the problem is they've been building Seth up as a heel and he should stay that way until at least WM32

And it's too soon to reform the Shield to go against the Auhority
The shield beat EVOLUTION multiple ppvs without any pinfalls

Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know you'd LIKE to think that hhh isn't capable of putting himself over in situations like these.

but then you remember he wouldn't even put over punk after the pipebomb incident when he was easily the hottest thing in wrestling. not to mention beating brock lesnar at mania, CLEAN if i remember.

so if he could beat punk and brock, i wouldn't be surprised if he went over seth. or at least fukked with him like stephenie and brie bella.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I would really lose respect for Triple H. if he did this after all the NXT goodness we've received. smdh

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know you'd LIKE to think that hhh isn't capable of putting himself over in situations like these.

but then you remember he wouldn't even put over punk after the pipebomb incident when he was easily the hottest thing in wrestling. not to mention beating brock lesnar at mania, CLEAN if i remember.

so if he could beat punk and brock, i wouldn't be surprised if he went over seth. or at least fukked with him like stephenie and brie bella.
Not to mention going over Stang