Cripple H getting ready to bury the WWE World Champion?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
TSC has some weird hatred of Sting, bit this was a big deal. That storyline was set up since Survivor Series and ended up going nowhere.
It really is :mindblown: when you think about it

Sting shows up wanting to take out the authority. Seems hell bent on it actually. HHH wants to bury the last remnant of WCW. Steph and HHH put him down and everything. They finally have their match. All sorts of fukkery including Sting getting jumped by HHH's boys, ends up taking a sledgehammer to the face and gets beat......then shakes the mans hand who he wanted to take out....the same man who just took a sledgehammer and scrambled his brains:dwillhuh:

Then the next night shows up on the Network...not even on TV and is basically "I'll be back when/if they have something for me:manny:" Gives the Scorpion Death drop to Bo and bounces:what:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
TSC has some weird hatred of Sting, bit this was a big deal. That storyline was set up since Survivor Series and ended up going nowhere.

I'm still highly disgusted about that. It would've been a perfect opportunity for one of the biggest faces of WCW to finally close the chapter once and for all. Triple H. probably would've received a lot of respect for that and it wouldn't "bury" neither Sting nor Triple H.

Till this day I never saw the match and don't want to watch it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It really is :mindblown: when you think about it

Sting shows up wanting to take out the authority. Seems hell bent on it actually. HHH wants to bury the last remnant of WCW. Steph and HHH put him down and everything. They finally have their match. All sorts of fukkery including Sting getting jumped by HHH's boys, ends up taking a sledgehammer to the face and gets beat......then shakes the mans hand who he wanted to take out....the same man who just took a sledgehammer and scrambled his brains:dwillhuh:

Then the next night shows up on the Network...not even on TV and is basically "I'll be back when/if they have something for me:manny:" Gives the Scorpion Death drop to Bo and bounces:what:

Let's not forget that Trips was heeling it up extra hard too in the weeks leading up to Mania with him shytting on company guys with a WCW legacy like Flair and Booker T.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't been watching the E but I hope Triple H does end up going over cause Seth's heel run was one of the only things they hadn't fukked up... would be pretty funny.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I wan't to see the Rollins vs HHH match since i'm tried of the shield tho.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
At a recent Q&A during Wizard World Comic-Con, Seth Rollins confirmed that the Curb Stomp is no more. Rollins said that WrestleMania 31 was the last time we’d see the Curb Stomp for the foreseeable future, though he did give the “never say never” caveat. Rollins said that the Pedigree will be his finisher moving forward for now.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Some of you need to stop with this "Turn Brock face" shyt, he's above all of that and is neither face or heel, but simply a merc/vet from UFC:snoop: that's the character and draw, yet some of you sound so desperate to kill it by reducing him to your standard WWE tropes when he clearly transcends that bs which is why he's "that wrestler" of the company

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
So some of you couldn't see The Rollins/Authority storyline diverging to one where they betray him and beat him down like with Orton back in 04:heh:. Been obvious for months. Seth will blow up when that happens anyway, especially with that moveset and as a face:ohlawd:.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of you need to stop with this "Turn Brock face" shyt, he's above all of that and is neither face or heel, but simply a merc/vet from UFC:snoop: that's the character and draw, yet some of you sound so desperate to kill it by reducing him to your standard WWE tropes when he clearly transcends that bs which is why he's "that wrestler" of the company

Besides Ambrose, who is the fans gonna boo Brock for? LOL. Where is Summerslam? In Brooklyn this year? Come the fukk on:laugh: Even if they do the little Blandy match everyone seems to think would be decent, Brooklyn isn't cheering for Blandy's goofy ass and lazy style over Brock Lesnar..no chance. Fans would stick with Ambrose..and with Bryan being out, that would be about it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So some of you couldn't see The Rollins/Authority storyline diverging to one where they betray him and beat him down like with Orton back in 04:heh:. Been obvious for months. Seth will blow up when that happens anyway, especially with that moveset and as a face:ohlawd:.
Blandy was derailed for 3 years after that horrible, horrible turn. It should of been him turning on Cripple H and kicking him out instead. Blandy spent like two months doing a concussion angle as fans chanted "RANDY SUCKS" as hard as XPAC SUCKS in 2000 and he was Stacy's errand boy. People forget that shyt about 2005 but that's the way it was. Seth DEFINITELY doesn't need that...fans respect his character's push and when it comes to it, they'll get into him when it matters like they did at the Royal Rumble in Philly when he got that standing ovation but now is not the time.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

well i kinda agree with you but i do think that brock should be portrayed as a heel. all they have to do is tell the truth.

imagine heyman cut a promo with brock in the ring talkin about:

- how brock DOESN'T WANNA BE HERE.
- how he's ONLY HERE FOR THE MONEY.
- how he could CARE LESS ABOUT THE FANS.
- that after tonight WE WON'T BE SEEING HIM FOR SEVERAL MONTHS because it isn't in his contract.
- tease a match with lesnar on raw, then take it away. heyman goes on about how brock doesn't wrestle on free tv, how it's BENEATH HIM. you have to PAY to see him wrestle.

the fans should loathe this guy.