Critique my goal and plan (Macros, Training Split, Cardio)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My BMR is 1585.

Cool. Your BMR only accounts for the energy required for your body to not die. You don't have a job? You don't have a dog? You don't have any hobbies or go anywhere? :usure:

You gotta account for all that energy plus your BMR plus what you're using in the gym and then add some for the surplus on top of that. Building muscle requires energy taken from somewhere, there's no way around that. :yeshrug:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Cool. Your BMR only accounts for the energy required for your body to not die. You don't have a job? You don't have a dog? You don't have any hobbies or go anywhere? :usure:

You gotta account for all that energy plus your BMR plus what you're using in the gym and then add some for the surplus on top of that. Building muscle requires energy taken from somewhere, there's no way around that. :yeshrug:
Arms look like SpongeBobs and got new born baby deer legs in the squat rack

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I guess I don't understand. You say 1800 on your workout days and 2000 on your Muay Thai days so I'm trying to understand why not 2000 on your workout days as well? Also what about the other two days? Sounds like you don't have a solid plan in place. As far as your workout plan, your day 2 is lacking compared to your day 1 and 3. Yes there are better options than just throwing something random together. I would recommend something like 5x5 to get started.
Bet I’ve seen 5x5 and will look into it more. The thought was that starting off my workouts won’t be that intense so I’d limit the calories but you’re right they should be about the same.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bet I’ve seen 5x5 and will look into it more. The thought was that starting off my workouts won’t be that intense so I’d limit the calories but you’re right they should be about the same.
I suggest you do more research and follow a plan(ideally one put together by someone else). It seems(and sounds like) you're new to the lifting experience. Even if your workouts aren't "intense" your body is still going to need those calories as you are going to be burning additional calories that you weren't before. None of my comments are meant to discourage you, they are meant to keep you from spending months working out and not seeing proper results.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I suggest you do more research and follow a plan(ideally one put together by someone else). It seems(and sounds like) you're new to the lifting experience. Even if your workouts aren't "intense" your body is still going to need those calories as you are going to be burning additional calories that you weren't before. None of my comments are meant to discourage you, they are meant to keep you from spending months working out and not seeing proper results.
^This. Repped. :obama:

@CBSwagga as a general rule, if you have to ask for someone to rate your routine, you aren't ready to be programming for yourself yet.

You don't stop and ask for directions when you already know where you're driving to. :manny: