Crooked I asks why we're talking about Drake's daughter, but ducking Drake the pedophile?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The pedo stuff is completely unsubstantiated. Why would I respond to someone claiming I run fight clubs in Indonesia or some shyt? It's just crazy talk. Whereas he's actually hidden a child before, so it makes sense to deny that. If some nikka is talking about me eating people on Epstein island, I'll just leave that shyt alone. Like what are we talking about?
No, it’s not there’s screenshots of him talking to high school girls and “supporting” them.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a valid point, with all the Weinstein, Epstein, Diddy, industry shenanigans, the pedo and sex ring allegations should be the thing people are focusing on

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
drake is basically on his Weinstein shyt, all his peers are family men drake out here as a 40 year old bop basically trading clout for p*ssy and have all of OVO linked in with high priced whores and local girls trading p*ssy for clout, its ugly and I wouldn't be surprised if cops start getting involved

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This nikka is a dikkrider. Every post he's made on this battle has been in defense of Kendrick. Even criticizing other people for not liking the Kendrick diss.

THAT nikka FROM CALI
OF COURSE HES RIDING WITH KENDRICK.

NOT SURE WHY nikkaS
ACTING LIKE HE HASNT TAKEN A SIDE.

THE WEST COAST CATS STAYING
ON CODE OUTSIDE OF GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

THAT nikka FROM CALI
OF COURSE HES RIDING WITH KENDRICK.

NOT SURE WHY nikkaS
ACTING LIKE HE HASNT TAKEN A SIDE.

THE WEST COAST CATS STAYING
ON CODE OUTSIDE OF GAME.

:devil:
:evil:

He was in the comments juelzing when someone asked him “what about innocent until proven guilty? Any lawyer will tell you that” mans was like true true lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m kinda surprised to see you side with Drake during this whole thing, would have figured otherwise.
I'm not siding with anyone. I'm siding against the dikkriding tho. Kendrick fans get on my fukkin nerves. Son is babied too much and it's always been that way. And it aint just the fans. It's the media as well.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably. What grown man goes to high school girl basketball games and talks to underage girls that aren't family?

It's not believable to you that Drake is a corny basketball fanboy? Dude acted like a part of the Raptors squad. Did he go to prom with one of these girls or something? Again, can we refrain from damning someone unless we hear something legit?