Crooked I asks why we're talking about Drake's daughter, but ducking Drake the pedophile?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm not siding with anyone. I'm siding against the dikkriding tho. Kendrick fans get on my fukkin nerves. Son is babied too much and it's always been that way. And it aint just the fans. It's the media as well.
When you say he’s babied, what do you mean?

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not siding with anyone. I'm siding against the dikkriding tho. Kendrick fans get on my fukkin nerves. Son is babied too much and it's always been that way. And it aint just the fans. It's the media as well.
I can understand that sentiment, but I think a lot of that comes from the praise of his catalogue, probably something similar to that of Nas reputation as the golden child up until 97.

When you got one artist of the generation putting out more than one classic when the rest weren’t, it’s probably gonna be a lil more love for him. :manny:

Overbearing fans, understandable, that’s of anyone tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When you say he’s babied, what do you mean?
nikka talk crazy. Call nikkas out. nikkas wanna respond. Everyone criticize them for responding. Yet at the same time will say he's trying to promote competition. They give him credit and leeway for shyt they don't with other rappers. U can't criticize him in any way or u get shytted on. The nikka ain't THAT good for all that. Lol. nikkas will shyt on every other artist just to big him up. And not just of this generation. Even legends. What u think Drake said "Kendrick just opened his mouth, so lets go and give him a Grammy right now..". Thats a real sentiment.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I can understand that sentiment, but I think a lot of that comes from the praise of his catalogue, probably something similar to that of Nas reputation as the golden child up until 97.

When you got one artist of the generation putting out more than one classic when the rest weren’t, it’s probably gonna be a lil more love for him. :manny:

Overbearing fans, understandable, that’s of anyone tho.
That's the issue. This nikka ain't Nas, or Jay. He ain't that. And the media tries to FORCE that. Will literally criticize his contemporaries for shyt he gets praise for.

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's the issue. This nikka ain't Nas, or Jay. He ain't that. And the media tries to FORCE that. Will literally criticize his contemporaries for shyt he gets praise for.
As true as that may be to us, we gotta understand it’s a generation of people younger that have a different consensus and connection to all of these artists. The media is likely to reflect their opinions and the now over older artists.

And this is coming from someone who still regards Nas higher.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
As true as that may be to us, we gotta understand it’s a generation of people younger that have a different consensus and connection to all of these artists. The media is likely to reflect their opinions and the now over older artists.

And this is coming from someone who still regards Nas higher.
Nah. It would be true if what I see outside reflects the love this nikka gets by critics. But alotta younger people fukk wit Cole more. But this nikka gets shytted on by the critics. Son has the highest rated hip hop album in history and has a Pulitzer Prize for a mid ass album. This is all hip hop. He ain't doing some shyt so spectacularly different where I can't judge for myself and use discernment. And I been a Kendrick fan since the jump. I put alotta people on to son.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The pedo stuff is completely unsubstantiated. Why would I respond to someone claiming I run fight clubs in Indonesia or some shyt? It's just crazy talk. Whereas he's actually hidden a child before, so it makes sense to deny that. If some nikka is talking about me eating people on Epstein island, I'll just leave that shyt alone. Like what are we talking about?

In light of the Diddy, Meek Mill, Kat Williams and overall industry history. It's actually plausible.

He got a lot of skeletons. Harvey Weinstein got away with shyt for decades because of who he was and his influence. Drake has already wielded his influence. And his backed by Jews. So yeah. He's definitely the type that will do deviant shyt.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
nikka talk crazy. Call nikkas out. nikkas wanna respond. Everyone criticize them for responding. Yet at the same time will say he's trying to promote competition. They give him credit and leeway for shyt they don't with other rappers. U can't criticize him in any way or u get shytted on. The nikka ain't THAT good for all that. Lol. nikkas will shyt on every other artist just to big him up. And not just of this generation. Even legends. What u think Drake said "Kendrick just opened his mouth, so lets go and give him a Grammy right now..". Thats a real sentiment.
Is that his fault he gets these accolades? There's always a rapper who gets all the awards while the others are overlooked. First one I remember was Em. Then Ye. Then Drake. Then Kendrick. As far as fans who hold him in such high regard, I couldn't care less who's overrating him. That's their opinion. My top two are set in stone (Pac then Nas) and everyone else gets in where they fit in depending on my mood. I never try to convince anyone why someone is better than someone else, but what makes Kendrick not that good? He might not be Lupe level lyrically, but he's no slouch either.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same here, and Kenny ain't even rapping THAT well to me. Whole strategy is corny recording all of that shyt at once and dropping pieces at a time, the quality has been up and down and breh has hasn't flipped anything Drake said about him like a true back and forth :mjlol: . I am not impressed with these cats/they can't battle for shyt.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're taknig side
not kendrick fault if he makes objectively amazing albums that get accolades. All his albums deserve it. thats it.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This nikka is a dikkrider. Every post he's made on this battle has been in defense of Kendrick. Even criticizing other people for not liking the Kendrick diss.
I know you aint talking. You've been on kendrick dikk since like that dropped :mjlol:

Praying he'd get taken out, but the jobbers continue to stumble over themselves :lolbron:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Like Common said, kendrick really has the best catalog in hip hop since Outkast, if you're denying this, you either hate music or you don't know music :ehh:
It's only natural. Outkast gets hate too for the exact same reasons

Weird voices, they make music for cacs, no bars, sing too much, overrated, etc.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
drake is a euro jew. These are the same people that suck baby diks at circumcision ceremonies. What else would he grow up to be?