Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

Daps
Everyone screaming send her back are registered voters and will wait hours on the line to re elect this white supremacist demon to a 2nd term and you have ignorant morons on this site thinking not voting is good. Even if voting is useless which i vehemently disagree, just the fact that the blatant white supremacists vote should make any reasonable sane black and non white person vote as well.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Everyone screaming send her back are registered voters and will wait hours on the line to re elect this white supremacist demon to a 2nd term and you have ignorant morons on this site thinking not voting is good. Even if voting is useless which i vehemently disagree, just the fact that the blatant white supremacists vote should make any reasonable sane black and non white person vote as well.

Breh,

I live in a white upper middle class area.

Most of the wyte people are sane, but there's still quite a few sheltered, confederate flag, don't read on me, red nex running around here.

I vote in EVERY election. IDGAF if it's for town dog catcher. ..... just to let these idiots know im otchere and paying attention.

In PA you don't have to show ID if u consistently vote, but I luv pulling out my state ID AND gun licence when I check in with the 1000 yr old wyte lady at the registration table. Lol.

Their faces are priceless.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Do u get an absentee ballot in your central european country?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"The devil wishes he could send me back to Mogadishu"

Lauryn Hill -Vocab remix

foto_6079_1.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Breh,

I live in a white upper middle class area.

Most of the wyte people are sane, but there's still quite a few sheltered, confederate flag, don't read on me, red nex running around here.

I vote in EVERY election. IDGAF if it's for town dog catcher. ..... just to let these idiots know im otchere and paying attention.

In PA you don't have to show ID if u consistently vote, but I luv pulling out my state ID AND gun licence when I check in with the 1000 yr old wyte lady at the registration table. Lol.

Their faces are priceless.
Exactly, even if it is for the local judge or any mayoral race or any political contest or even jury selection black people should go, because white supremacists dont need no push to line up and vote for racists who will subjugate black people.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Tell us Who you are voting for since youre telling us what to do

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
These pasty faced fags are not even pretending anymore. Trump kept on emboldening the racist and now it’s open season. These fools just need to know who to hold their tongue around because anyone looking to test me is getting their jaw checked.:manny: