Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Its wild to me that the leader of our country is heading basically a klan rally. All of these people join in his hate rhetoric with no problems. Sometimes I think this can't be real. What is the future of the United States. It really blows my mind sometimes.

The worst part for me is all those people you see there are teachers, police officers, lawyers and other people that are supposed to be neutral towards race in their professions.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Everyone screaming send her back are registered voters and will wait hours on the line to re elect this white supremacist demon to a 2nd term and you have ignorant morons on this site thinking not voting is good. Even if voting is useless which i vehemently disagree, just the fact that the blatant white supremacists vote should make any reasonable sane black and non white person vote as well.

I am curious to see how the next president after Trump acts. Trump has opened the flood gate on a lot of shyt previous presidents would have assumped they couldn’t get away with. The next democratic president needs to push the shyt to the limit and see if these b*stard republicans have the nerve to say anything after they have let Trump skate on so many things.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
These pasty faced fags are not even pretending anymore. Trump kept on emboldening the racist and now it’s open season. These fools just need to know who to hold their tongue around because anyone looking to test me is getting their jaw checked.:manny:

And this fam...now more than ever. These Trump dont want them problems with me I've had enough of them and their leader's bullshyt

Daps
I am curious to see how the next president after Trump acts. Trump has opened the flood gate on a lot of shyt previous presidents would have assumped they couldn’t get away with. The next democratic president needs to push the shyt to the limit and see if these b*stard republicans have the nerve to say anything after they have let Trump skate on so many things.
Republicans dont pretend to give a damn about hypocrisy, obama wearing a tan suit was the biggest scandals to this evil racists. The next democrat president will have to hold the bar high and restore the dignity and prestige of the office. The GOP are a white supremacist party for white males and the greedy corporations and billionaires on wall street.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You ain’t heard, breh? The country/nation known as the USA is a Pan-European outpost that was founded by Whites and meant for their posterity only.
:wow:
This ideal is what Trump supporters and these White supremacist/white nationalist think tanks like the ones @Mephistopheles that fund various groups that work against non-whites and immigrants are trying to proliferate. And they are some of Trump's biggest donors and have been around since the 90s. They've just had to change the verbiage...like "preserving European American heritage" "national westerners society" and stuff like that. So they dont come off like the blatantly white nationalist hubs of activity they are.

One thing I hate about this administration is that's it made me read into a lot of disturbing stuff that was going on behind the scenes in America leading up to this point.

And make no mistake
..alot of these limousine white liberals also donate to these white supremacist think tanks and groups.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Everyone screaming send her back are registered voters and will wait hours on the line to re elect this white supremacist demon to a 2nd term and you have ignorant morons on this site thinking not voting is good. Even if voting is useless which i vehemently disagree, just the fact that the blatant white supremacists vote should make any reasonable sane black and non white person vote as well.
Purposely live in a democracy where only the white supremacists vote brehs.