Crowd Chanting “Send Her Back” at Trump Klan Rally

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Country needs to be split in two. Democrat controlled states on one side. Republican controlled states on the other. In ten years all these fakkit ass Trump voters would be screaming and begging to come back.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
White supremacists have a candidate that speaks for them...

Meanwhile black people have a bunch of cowards who keep juelzing and don't wanna rock the boat with white people.

That's not entirely true. Pressley, Omar, Rashieda etc. are speaking up and that's why Trump is so upset lol

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Derailment
I just got a thread derailment warning for two points for asking what people who are completely lost in this Trump Hysteria how they see America after Trump. :yeshrug:.

fukk it :manny:what's the point. See y'all 2024 I guess. Go ahead and permaban me. Only thing this site still has going for it's self is the smilies.
:camby:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Derailment
Actually yeah... a lot of it would stop. Would they stop being racist? no.. but they'd go back into hiding. Right now they out here feelin tough and no they won't do shyt to a real one but they'll attack women or children or handicap or they'll try somebody if that person is alone. It's already happening.

Before Trump they were racist but they were crawled up in a ball in their homes afraid to go outside :mjlol:
You're right! Trump is a racist. Can't wait until all this is over and we can stop acting like we care about politics. Soon my friend... Sooner than you think:devil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is why voter turnout is low for Dems.

They refuse to fukking fight back!!

Obama = 8 years of bending over backwards in the name of "bipartisanship" just to get a knife stuck in his back every time.

Failed to prosecute the criminals of the Bush admin. Many of those same criminals are now working for Trump

I love Obama but during his second term he needed to say fukk you and do more of his own thing than trying to work with the other side. Obama is a good man though, he didn't realize it at the time but there is no working with pieces of shyt like Mitch McConnell. There is nothing you can do to work with those type of people. You have to bury them.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So Trump thinks he can win by running the same Dog whistle BS but against freshmen congresswoman who aren’t even candidates