Crypto Winter Discussion

teacher

All Star
Daps
Why would u short eth at this time?
All my position plays are short term due to me always choosing maximum leverage. It can be very lucrative if you are able to follow the chart crypto pumps and retraces regularly these 2-3% increase/decreases can be up to 50% gains on your investment so even if eth is bullish overall you can still make money shorting it as well but you have to be on it (in front of the computer screen or in the vicinity until you close your position ) to catch the bottom of the retrace before it pumps again.

teacher

All Star
Daps
look at that should of brought my computer to work ETH just dipped below $1700 could of made $$$'s shorting. I'm going to wait and see if it's time to go long yet. Check out the squawk box and see which way stocks are going.

Last edited:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I blew a L and zoned out started watching jersey shore $$$$ on the table :snoop:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nobody else getting in on this made $800 this afternoon. I’m up $9k now :manny: Would be more then I normally make in a month if I wasn’t getting Covid pay…

teacher

All Star
Daps
Getting in on what exactly?
Trading on defi (decentralized exchange) no tax implications due to its anonymity. Here is the link to the exchange:

Here is how you get on to the arbitrum one mainnet:

Start small cause you can lose your shirt very quickly until you start recognizing patterns and understanding who is leading the ‘dance’ the bears or bulls. Bulls are leading currently due to the POS merge pending for eth, so lean long but wait for a retrace before doing so.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Trading on defi (decentralized exchange) no tax implications due to its anonymity. Here is the link to the exchange:

Here is how you get on to the arbitrum one mainnet:

Start small cause you can lose your shirt very quickly until you start recognizing patterns and understanding who is leading the ‘dance’ the bears or bulls. Bulls are leading currently due to the POS merge pending for eth, so lean long but wait for a retrace before doing so.

well didn't listen to my advice didn't wait for the retrace got liquidated out of my position lost about $650. I doubled up my long position because eth bounce from the dip now up $1000. $1700 LFG!