CTG gives Kamala Harris “haters”, Donkey of the day

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
Whether she lied about when she smoked is a "hot button" issue but Trump lying 24/7 about actual policy and the everyday politics of the white house is ignored :mjpls:
Trump has a 5000 page dedicated thread breh, thats were you can find the Trump discourse you’re so eager to see.
And that administration wasn’t trying to appeal for black voters in the first place,
if the democratic party pertains more to black folk why wouldn’t we focus more on them
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Apl this shyt going on right now with the current administration and people are worried about a candidate lying about what type of rap she was listening to in the 80’s?? C’mon man lol. Obviously the breakfast club need to do better interviews since CTG came out to clear this up by saying him and envy asked two different questions at the same time basically. This ain’t no rapper you’re talking too, you can’t play around with these candidates, especially these days. I still don’t get why they even aske$ about if she smoked and what kind of music she listened to back in the day. I’m over this shyt now after listening to white ladies on Fox News talking about this shyt.. they don’t even care man.. They want any reason to :camby: her out of here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The time period when she smoked weed was a long time ago. And it was in college. That what she said to the weed question previously. Thus Char question refers to college since thats when she smoked weed.
She didn't specifically say that was the only time she smoked weed though.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
And I SAID....

Point me out to the Democratic candidate that DOESNT have blood on their hands.

Let’s put all these cats equally in trial and then make a choice after we drag them all through the coals.

Has she really done the worst shyt? Has someone else done worse?

That’s all I’m asking and I think I was clear with that this time and the first time sir:jbhmm:

Expose them all, and tell us why you’re gonna vote for Trump again and why I should this time:hubie:

Martha

Stick to reviewing movies, breh

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
That’s how I feel.... if cats wanna hate on Kamala so be it...... Just make sure they do that for other folks

Martha

CTG ask her an important question about campaign finance and immediately when to a question about "What music do you listen to?" without a follow up to her fighting the banks.

She running on blackness in a sly, sneaking way (Announcing on MLK day, having headquarters in Baltimore, playing up Howard, :mjpls: hiding her bae, etc.) and people keep doing to this "ya'll being too hard on her."

Maybe, if we were "hard" on Barack, we'd have more than a nice picture on our wall.

This woman was a hard ass of a DA in Californica, she's not a child. :dahell:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
She's a former prosecuter with a dubious record that hasn't owned up to any of her past transgressions. What's wrong with doing everything possible to get her out the game?

I feel you on the end goal of knocking her out the box.

I just think people twisted her response in that interview.

If I was sitting in a California jail over some weed conviction I'd be feel some kinda way about hearing her admit to doing the same shyt for real for real. She has a messy past that she needs to atone to

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I just said said that she hasn't owned up to any of the blood on her hands and it doesn't look like she intends to any time soon. She's really trying to wiggle in just on symbolism alone. Until she answers for her sins, the feet need to stay on her neck. Biden has the crime bill, and i dont support him either, but kamala has a repeated history of being in bed with conservative ideals and agents of the system, despite what she claims to support publically.

The kamala hill aint the one to die on, breh. Are you educated on her history or are you just blindly making a blanket statement about wanting to see the same energy for the other candidates?

Just saw this response. I feel you.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
CTG ask her an important question about campaign finance and immediately when to a question about "What music do you listen to?" without a follow up to her fighting the banks.

She running on blackness in a sly, sneaking way (Announcing on MLK day, having headquarters in Baltimore, playing up Howard, :mjpls: hiding her bae, etc.) and people keep doing to this "ya'll being too hard on her."

Maybe, if we were "hard" on Barack, we'd have more than a nice picture on our wall.

This woman was a hard ass of a DA in Californica, she's not a child. :dahell:

Ok, I get that..... probably for the 1000th time.

Also, Trump ran not just for “whiteness” but POOR RACIST WHITE TRASH WHITENESS” or did we forget that?:usure:

I don’t care who she “panders to” politicians pander for a living..... THATS HOW THEY GET VOTERS.

What I’m asking for everyone “going hard” at her or in “the know”....

Is to next run down the next candidates equally. Expose them. Put each and everyone up on the Summer Jam screen so we can either see who’s best for us or at worst the lesser of 2 evils.

Then let’s look at them and compare to Trump.

Is whether she smoked weed and listened to Snoop or not really enough for me to be like “fukk this shyt, lets settle for Trump”?

Y’all think I’m trynna cape for her which I’m not.

I’m genuinely asking is this really the worst candidate BY FAR for us and should we be supporting say an Elizabeth Warren or John Delaney and why are these white people better for me.

I’m not sure what people ain’t getting from my harmless questions:dwillhuh:

Martha

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The breakfast club isn't equipped to interview a presidential candidate.All 3 are too far gone/rich where they don't identify with their brothers and sisters.
Yvette Carnell lingo. This place is becoming the Black Fox Nation