Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
“I smoked weed in college”

Interviewer 1: "What kind of music do you listen to?"
Interviewer 2: “What did you listen to when you were getting high?”

Response to Interviewer 1-“Snoop and Tupac”

Seriously guys, just watch the video by the people who did the actual interview. A lot of fun was had by taking her statements out of context, now lets move on.

:snoop: The lengths ya'll are going to protect her. She's not a child. She's a seasoned, bull dog of a District Attorney and ya'll throwing fits over memes.

What ya'll gonna do when Trump brings up Willie Brown?

The actual issue is that she put so many people in jail and to be joking about smoking weed is a slap to the face of the many people in California over weed and their families.

Yall are fukking poltiican children.

Like, this is worth the NY times writing about this??? Not Mitrice RIchardson? Not 3 prison firefighters dying, working for a dollar an hour?

Conservatives who support President Trump have tried to stoke divisions surrounding her candidacy, branding her as inauthentic and manufactured particularly on issues of race and identity.

What the fukk is this? What about black people with real issues with her?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I also dont get why Kamala is seen as the Black candidate when she's far from being Black and even has a white husband and possibly kids with 90% euro dna..

Well she listens to $hort, pac, snoop, and cardi :mjlol:

She might not be a "black" candidate, but she's sure being marketed as one to the masses.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No

The question wasn't specifically asked about the time in college.

It was more general...as in...what kinda music did you bump when you asked to smoke.

People are reaching so bad
The time period when she smoked weed was a long time ago. And it was in college. That what she said to the weed question previously. Thus Char question refers to college since thats when she smoked weed.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whether she lied about when she smoked is a "hot button" issue but Trump lying 24/7 about actual policy and the everyday politics of the white house is ignored :mjpls:
Um, watch any liberal news channel and see if that gets ignored. Talk to your average black person and they hate Trump. So both can be true at the same time

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just said said that she hasn't owned up to any of the blood on her hands and it doesn't look like she intends to any time soon. She's really trying to wiggle in just on symbolism alone. Until she answers for her sins, the feet need to stay on her neck. Biden has the crime bill, and i dont support him either, but kamala has a repeated history of being in bed with conservative ideals and agents of the system, despite what she claims to support publically.

The kamala hill aint the one to die on, breh. Are you educated on her history or are you just blindly making a blanket statement about wanting to see the same energy for the other candidates?

And I SAID....

Point me out to the Democratic candidate that DOESNT have blood on their hands.

Let’s put all these cats equally in trial and then make a choice after we drag them all through the coals.

Has she really done the worst shyt? Has someone else done worse?

That’s all I’m asking and I think I was clear with that this time and the first time sir:jbhmm:

Expose them all, and tell us why you’re gonna vote for Trump again and why I should this time:hubie:

Martha

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude probably voting for trump and high fiving with andrew schultz afterwards anyway.