CTG gives Kamala Harris “haters”, Donkey of the day

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Why this thread so quiet?

Because as Charlemagne always says, no one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining. People are still having too much fun believing that she claimed to have listened to Pac and Snoop in the 80's. That's why this thread is full of posts not addressing the actual substance of the video.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Because as Charlemagne always says, no one cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining. People are still having too much fun believing that she claimed to have listened to Pac and Snoop in the 80's. That's why this thread is full of posts not addressing the actual substance of the video.
-“I smoked weed in college”

“What did you listen to when you were getting high?”

-“Snoop and Tupac”

Where is the lie

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Harris is a fraud and a liar and the exact type of person the Democrats should not be pushing if they want to be anywhere near the white house. People will respond to someone who actually understands the issues not someone obsessed with power like she is.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
-“I smoked weed in college”

“What did you listen to when you were getting high?”

-“Snoop and Tupac”

Where is the lie

“I smoked weed in college”

Interviewer 1: "What kind of music do you listen to?"
Interviewer 2: “What did you listen to when you were getting high?”

Response to Interviewer 1-“Snoop and Tupac”

Seriously guys, just watch the video by the people who did the actual interview. A lot of fun was had by taking her statements out of context, now lets move on.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
iu

The TBC just lets every Democrat come through with hotsauce in their purse/pocket.

I'm not even gonna listen to Charlegmane, who 100% doesn't know who Mitrice Richardson;
  • Had a mental episode
  • got locked up
  • cops lied to her mother
  • released her in the dead of the night next to a strange neighborhood
  • she got lost in the mountains and was torn apart by a wild animal
  • Her body was handled by someone who shouldn't have touched it
  • Her father tried to contact Kamala Harris' office and got blocked
  • He sent evidence to be reviewed on the case (500 pages)
  • 72 hours later, Harris' office magically reviewed 500 pages, contacted him and gave him their ass to kiss and refused to give him back the papers
  • This is the part I forgot; I think they gave the evidence back to another police office
The first 45 mins is the interview with the Dad

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
“I smoked weed in college”

Interviewer 1: "What kind of music do you listen to?"
Interviewer 2: “What did you listen to when you were getting high?”

Response to Interviewer 1-“Snoop and Tupac”

Seriously guys, just watch the video by the people who did the actual interview. A lot of fun was had by taking her statements out of context, now lets move on.
So you’re telling me she was answering what music she listens to currently with the names Snoop Dogg and Tupac despite the fact that when asked what she currently listens to 2 seconds later she says Cardi B and whenever else she’s talked about what she listens to currently it’s never been Tupac and Snoop Dogg

Ok sir. Are you also selling a bridge by any chance?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
So you’re telling me she was answering what music she listens to currently with the names Snoop Dogg and Tupac despite the fact that when asked what she currently listens to 2 seconds later she says Cardi B and whenever else she’s talked about what she listens to currently it’s never been Tupac and Snoop Dogg

Ok sir. Are you also selling a bridge by any chance?
She was asked what music she listened to and she said snoop and pac, she was also asked what she was currently listening to and she said she liked Cardi B. There's too many real things to stick to this chick as to why she's not a good candidate. There's no need to make things up.