Cuba Calls For Reparations For Descendants Of African Slave Trade

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that a person can be for reparations and not support YC or Tone. The bot tag said by Angela Rye and repeated by MSNBC anchors towards ADOS was a political dirty trick. But wouldn't having the ACTUAL current sponsor of H.R.40 on her show refute what you were implying about Reid being against reparations.

If the goal is for reparations bill to eventually pass and be signed, does it matter who gets credit? I read here ,but haven't confirmed that YC is no longer supporting HR40 , do you know anything about this?

If you are not descended from slaves in the USA then this is not your issue and it is not her issue; and both of you should see your way out. We don't need no damn devil advocates. She just needs to mind her own fat rolly polly jelly neck fugging business and concern herself with what impacts her. If Nigerians sue England for reparations then that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American. If Jamaica is suing England for reparations that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American. If Mali sues France for reparations that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American.

In other words know your lane and stay the fugg in it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you are not descendant of slaves in the USA then this is not your issue and it is not her issue; and both of you should see your way out. We don't need no damn devil advocates. She just needs to mind her own fat rolly neck fugging business and concern herself with what impacts her. If Nigerians sue England for reparations then that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American. If Jamaica is suing England for reparations that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American. If Mali sues France for reparations that does not have shyt to do with me as an African American.

In other words know your lane and stay the fugg in it.
I will repeat that the current sponsor of the bill is the daughter of Caribbean immigrants, Joy is a journalist on a global cable news network.
In what world would their voices NOT matter in a campaign to get a reparations bill passed.
That is still the goal, correct?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will repeat that the current sponsor of the bill is the daughter of Caribbean immigrants, Joy is a journalist on a global cable news network.
In what world would their voices NOT matter in a campaign to get a reparations bill passed.
That is still the goal, correct?

I will repeat that reparations has been a platform of the Civil Rights struggle since the end of the Civil war, which was 154 years ago. So that immigrant chick ain't pushing shyt that has not already been a part of the platform of African Americans.

As I stated before you should see your way out of this discussion, because the issue is not just slavery, which seems to be far beyond your ability to grasp. It is also the 154 years of systematic post slavery abuse sanctioned by the US Government against African Americans. Segregation was a governmental function that deprived African Americans of life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness that technically only formally ended in the 1980s with a bunch of busing decisions. This shyt has zero to do with immigrants into the USA, even though immigrants have benefited from African Americans ongoing fight that African Americans have waged; without actually having any skin in the game. So this is not a discussion for you or Joy Reid or any other immigrant that is sponsoring some bullshyt bill; that is not going any damn where. The change when it comes will be in the Court system like it has always been regarding African Americans, because the U.S. government has already set the precedent by paying reparations to Japanese Americans who were interred in prison camps during WWII. The U.S. government also paid slave owners who lost their slaves after the Civil War and to Native people that had land taken. So African Americans have a legit claim against the US Government, but it is going to be resolved in Court and not because of some bullshyt bill.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's cool and all, but janitors in America make more money than cuban doctors...they might wanna fix that :francis:

Shutyoass228rn.gif

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I thought this thread was about Cuba Gooding Jr. I was waiting for the photo of him and his wife to be posted. :dead:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I will repeat that reparations has been a platform of the Civil Rights struggle since the end of the Civil war, which was 154 years ago. So that immigrant chick ain't pushing shyt that has not already been a part of the platform of African Americans.

As I stated before you should see your way out of this discussion, because the issue is not just slavery, which seems to be far beyond your ability to grasp. It is also the 154 years of systematic post slavery abuse sanctioned by the US Government against African Americans. Segregation was a governmental function that deprived African Americans of life, liberty and their pursuit of happiness that technically only formally ended in the 1980s with a bunch of busing decisions. This shyt has zero to do with immigrants into the USA, even though immigrants have benefited from African Americans ongoing fight that African Americans have waged; without actually having any skin in the game. So this is not a discussion for you or Joy Reid or any other immigrant that is sponsoring some bullshyt bill; that is not going any damn where. The change when it comes will be in the Court system like it has always been regarding African Americans, because the U.S. government has already set the precedent by paying reparations to Japanese Americans who were interred in prison camps during WWII. The U.S. government also paid slave owners who lost their slaves after the Civil War and to Native people that had land taken. So African Americans have a legit claim against the US Government, but it is going to be resolved in Court and not because of some bullshyt bill.
I was told that John Conyers, himself ,asked Rep. Jackson-Lee to continue HIS fight for H.R. 40 when he was forced to resign recently.

yet this how it was described by YC

HE introduced the bill decades ago and handpicked HER to pass the baton to, but YC would have us believe that "her sponsoring the bill shows what low regard everybody has for the bill". Does that sound like a person operating in good faith?

I asked you whether YC was still a proponent of the bill because I believe that support for HR40 was one of the stated points of ADOS earlier.

The Japanese American reparations package came about because of congress, not the courts. It was a "bullshyt" bill as you would describe it, and got enough votes to pass and was signed into law -The Civil Liberties Act of 1988.

I'm not sure how committed you are to getting a reparations package PASSED for African Americans, honestly.Outside of copying/repeating slogans and hashtags, I don't think you've put much thought into the history of past efforts by AAs (and other groups) for reparations from the U.S. govt. Your responses in these threads indicate that.

My congressman is a co-sponsor of H.R. 40, and we've been trying to get the Senators onboard. Despite your advice to butt out..I'm going to exercise my rights as an American and continue to push for the passing of this and future reparations bills. You keep doing whatever it is you're doing, though.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The funny thing about these ADOS anti-black xenophobes is that they don't know CARICOM and the AU have been making moves behind the scenes to advance reparations.
:francis:
I'm only working on CARICOM/AU files now though. You ADOS people are mentally ill.
:ehh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yes my view is accurate. So she can go to Hell.

And another thing. Reparations is an issue that has been on Civil Rights platforms for a long time. The latest version of it is what has come to the public's attention. So this issue has zero to do with immigrants and everything to do with African Americans position since after the end of the Civil War. I am tired of jackasses either injecting themselves into an issue that has nothing to do with them or using immigrants to deflect away from the rightful claims that African Americans have against this immoral government.

JOY ANN REID & MSNBC INCORRECTLY CALL BLACK VOTERS BOTS THAT USE #ADOS & #AMERICANDOS – CREATORS DEMAND APOLOGY
Joy Ann Reid & MSNBC Incorrectly Call Black Voters Bots that use #ADOS & #AmericanDOS
that poster you quote was dikkriding Haiti's Bourgeoisie leader that was scamming Haitian and Africans

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The funny thing about these ADOS anti-black xenophobes is that they don't know CARICOM and the AU have been making moves behind the scenes to advance reparations.
:francis:
I'm only working on CARICOM/AU files now though. You ADOS people are mentally ill.
:ehh:
Uh... Everyone KNEW about Caricoms fight for reparations. And finally we're not giving a fukk about your spamming of Biafra on this site anymore.:yeshrug:

Also I apologies to all the non-Igbos I may have indirectly insulted by supporting your spamming. Don't even dare talk about "xenophobic."

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
#CDOS

Now let's hear what the fugg fat neck ass Joy Reid has to say about Cubans and other Caribbean descendants of slaves seeking reparations from 11 European nations. The broad has a lot to say about African Americans seeking reparations from the government of the USA, even though she is an immigrant (mother is from the Caribbean and father is from Congo).

All Eyes on Slavery Reparations Case by Caribbean Nations
Can y’all stop saying folks born and raised in the US are immigrants

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I think that a person can be for reparations and not support YC or Tone. The bot tag said by Angela Rye and repeated by MSNBC anchors towards ADOS was a political dirty trick. But wouldn't having the ACTUAL current sponsor of H.R.40 on her show refute what you were implying about Reid being against reparations.

If the goal is for reparations bill to eventually pass and be signed, does it matter who gets credit? I read here ,but haven't confirmed that YC is no longer supporting HR40 , do you know anything about this?

You are the definition of an agent. Double speak and gibberish.