Cuba Calls For Reparations For Descendants Of African Slave Trade

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can y’all stop saying folks born and raised in the US are immigrants

Nope.

Actually what y'all are is Black Americans, however you are not African Americans. That is a distinction that even the Census is taking note of in the next Census, because African Americans are a clearly defined group of people descended from slaves who were in the USA.

NPR Choice page

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that poster you quote was dikkriding Haiti's Bourgeoisie leader that was scamming Haitian and Africans

If we had to make a list of everybody that scammed Haitians and Africans then we would never finish the shyt, because that would be just about everybody. So that does not make them any less credible of a source than the Europeans and Chinese that dikkride and give bribes to leaders in African and Caribbean nations in order to scam Africans and Caribbeans and keep their asses living in poverty. One of these days Black people are going to learn that we don't have game we are the fugging game.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nope.

Actually what y'all are is Black Americans, however you are not African Americans. That is a distinction that even the Census is taking note of in the next Census, because African Americans are a clearly defined group of people descended from slaves who were in the USA.

NPR Choice page
Idk what you’re saying nor do I care. Just stop calling Americans immigrants when they’re not

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk what you’re saying nor do I care. Just stop calling Americans immigrants when they’re not

If you don't know what I am saying nor care then why the fugg chime in. You are immigrants. Your parents were immigrants and you have immigrants mindsets; then you are an immigrant. People that move to foreign countries are immigrants. Their children are immigrants, even if they grew up in that country. Americano Liberians were immigrants into Liberia. It is just the way that it is.

There is nothing wrong with being an immigrant. Just because you immerse yourself in a culture it does not make you part of that culture. Yes you are a Black American, but not an African American, which would apply to me if I moved to Ghana. I would be an African American, not a Ghanaian.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If you don't know what I am saying nor care then why the fugg chime in. You are immigrants. Your parents were immigrants and you have immigrants mindsets; then you are an immigrant. People that move to foreign countries are immigrants. Their children are immigrants, even if they grew up in that country. Americano Liberians were immigrants into Liberia. It is just the way that it is.

im·mi·grant
/ˈiməɡrənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Cuba BEEN a real one. Viva la Castro. However, Yvette NEEDS to be speaking with and forming coalitions with these types of ppl... Caricom and Namibian reparation advocates! Why? It would make the movement for reparations for African descents stronger but also kill any dumbass arguments of ADOS being "divisive"(like on here) and will put a hurting to people like Joy Reid and these fake Pan-Africanist attacking her.

She speaks on them when addressing people playing dumb about why we are specific about who should be included in our justice claim.

That’s how I found out about CARICOM.

The people that want to understand, get it.

Then you have these a$$holes out here that get it but will still fight it unless they’re included too.

They’ll also happily accept reparations from their native countries, while laughing at the fact that ADOS were not included.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

What would you be then? Not being funny or trying to be disrespectful -- but your parents or grandparents were immigrants.

That means you are the child of immigrants -- hence an immigrant.

You would be your parents country-American. And to most that would be you are a foreigner - who was raised in America.

What do you want to be or called?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
What would you be then? Not being funny or trying to be disrespectful -- but your parents or grandparents were immigrants.

That means you are the children of immigrants -- hence an immigrant.

You would be your parents country-American. And to most that would be you are a foreigner - who was raised in America.

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

that would just make him a descendant of immigrants :dahell:

is it cool to go full retard these days?

if your BORN on American soil, you ARE AN AMERICAN first and everything else SECOND:dahell:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
She speaks on them when addressing people playing dumb about why we are specific about who should be included in our justice claim.

That’s how I found out about CARICOM.

The people that want to understand, get it.

Then you have these a$$holes out here that get it but will still fight it unless they’re included too.

They’ll also happily accept reparations from their native countries, while laughing at the fact that ADOS were not included.
She needs to actually have interviews with them to quell the nonsense said about ADOS.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That means you are the child of immigrants -- hence an immigrant.

On top of that we acknowledge them as Black Americans. No one disputes that. We are just saying that they are not African Americans, which is a clearly defined group of people.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

that would just make him a descendant of immigrants :dahell:

is it cool to go full retard these days?

if your BORN on American soil, you ARE AN AMERICAN first and everything else SECOND:dahell:

You would be a Black American. The Census is trying to clear it up even more:

NPR Choice page

What is the big deal anyway? The children of people that move to the USA still claim their old country anyway. Every Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian, Haitian and every other Black person that I have ever met in the USA from a foreign country always claim their parents home country anyway; which I always assumed was to distinguish them from African Americans. Actually I agree with that thinking. At the end of the day we are all Black, but we have recent ancestry from different places.