Cult Of Chucky (Official Thread) 10/3

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
ETA

Will watch it whenever it's released to whatever it's going to be released to :lupe:...

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chucky used to be a A-List horror movie villain. What happened....?

It seemed like his movies got worse and the production values got worse and now all the latest ones look like straight to video garbage.

I'm surprised they haven't fully rebooted the property and made Chucky look a little different. For some reason I always felt Chucky needed a rival. Like one of his victims transfers himself into a doll and fukks up Chucky's plans from time to time, maybe saving people from his murder attempts.

He played well off the female one from bride of chucky. Having another doll to have dialogue and banter with would be interesting especially if they are always talking shyt about each other.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

It seemed like his movies got worse and the production values got worse and now all the latest ones look like straight to video garbage.

Seed of Chucky flopped. Chucky had a big resurgence with Bride (which is the highest grossing Chucky movie) and they waited to long and by the time it came out - nobody cared anymore. It was also terrible. They then tried from 2008-2012 to reboot the franchise but Universal was like "Nobody wants to see Chucky movies anymore. :birdman:" and wouldn't go for it so that's where Curse came from. Curse was a good rebound for the franchise IMO.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We all just realized how silly it was to be scared of a doll we could all beat up if we had too. Chucky is made to scare little kids as an adult I know one on one I am fukking chucks up so he has to go the comedy route. Or he has to fight cripples or kids.