Curtis Sc00n Attacks Jay Z: "The SEC Will Expose He's Nowhere Near A Billionaire In Court" | UPDATED

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge fan of Jay's earlier music but I started to see the pimp game he was being used to roll out on his fans.

I don't agree with that and he needs to be humbled for allowing himself to be used by cacs.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This guy is a special kind of hater.... Like you only see a nikka hate this hard once or twice a generation

I don't even know how wrong or right the actual info is...But just the sustained level of hate and vitriol that flows from this guy's twitter stream...Over the course of years is :whoo:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what's going on here, I've done no research on this so maybe he's right maybe he's not, but I always found it hilarious that in rap culture we actually believe the figures that we see on celebritynetworth.com or forbes, :russ:

Believe it or not, America is still racist as fukk, and the ones in charge aint trying to give up their dominance in any way so letting these rap n!gs touch billions is not in the cards, no matter how happy these nikkas get when these wealthy whites mention them or shake their hand. I wouldn't be surprised if Jay-z's cash worth was around 80 or 85 million, :yeshrug:. Of course he lies about a billion, he's a rapper, that's what they do