Curtis Sc00n Attacks Jay Z: "The SEC Will Expose He's Nowhere Near A Billionaire In Court" | UPDATED

scarhead

All Star
Daps
You think Jay-Z and Beyoncé are above financing their home? $90M cash is asinine plus that’s a lot of liquid to unload.

Where did I say they bought it cash? My point still stands - financed or not, you can’t pump fake a 90mil purchase. Steve Cohen is worth like 14bil and his priciest place is 80 something mil and that was the recording setting price in Manhattan back then.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Where did I say they bought it cash? My point still stands - financed or not, you can’t pump fake a 90mil purchase. Steve Cohen is worth like 14bil and his priciest place is 80 something mil and that was the recording setting price in Manhattan back then.
My point is getting a $90M home doesn’t automatically mean their billionaires. If they are or not aren’t at question, it’s people saying it’s a qualifier.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
My point is getting a $90M home doesn’t automatically mean their billionaires. If they are or not aren’t at question, it’s people saying it’s a qualifier.

It’s not, that’s why I said “reasonable to speculate” that Jay has close to a billy in my original post and didnt say outright dude must be a billionaire.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys still don't get it, none of these artists you mentioned markets themselves as billionaire businessmen who doesn't have to make music. Bono and U2 have always been artists FIRST. Jay-Z's whole shtick was that he wasn't a rapper, he's a hustler who just so happens to rap and is this BOSS when in reality he's just an artist and a worker. He takes out large advances from Live Nation and has to get on the road every year to support his lifestyle.

He's not Robert F. Smith (a real black billionaire). He's just an artist and a worker and there's nothing wrong with that........but so many people get caught up in the lies. That's all Sc00n was trying to tell everyone. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.

Facts

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You guys still don't get it, none of these artists you mentioned markets themselves as billionaire businessmen who doesn't have to make music. Bono and U2 have always been artists FIRST. Jay-Z's whole shtick was that he wasn't a rapper, he's a hustler who just so happens to rap and is this BOSS when in reality he's just an artist and a worker. He takes out large advances from Live Nation and has to get on the road every year to support his lifestyle.

He's not Robert F. Smith (a real black billionaire). He's just an artist and a worker and there's nothing wrong with that........but so many people get caught up in the lies. That's all Sc00n was trying to tell everyone. Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.
And these people act like rappers don’t lie about everything. EVERYTHING

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sc00n huh
full