CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm just surprised after all these years there isn't an evil version of Sesame Street, Captain Kangaroo, Zoobilee Zoo etc.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
original.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Could be a hit like Gilmore Girls and 90210 been a while since a HS show on cw

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Yep, like I said this looks more terrible with everything that is released. I am just hoping its the fun kind of terrible and not the bad kind of terrible.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice: The trailer & promos remind me A LOT MORE of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 1 & the related short-lived CW show "The Secret Circle".

:ehh: Knowing that this show was gonna be more like a "Archie's Weird Mysteries"/"Twin Peaks" types of show instead of just a regular Archie show, I'm fine with them going for the same tones as TVD & "The Secret Circle".

Yep, like I said this looks more terrible with everything that is released. I am just hoping its the fun kind of terrible and not the bad kind of terrible.

All of the TV critics I follow on Twitter that have seen the pilot, have nothing but good things to say about it.

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i am say this CW wanted an archie show just have our lord and savior

greg berlanti produce it

he has the right tone for arrow the flash supergirl etc

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:patrice: The trailer & promos remind me A LOT MORE of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 1 & the related short-lived CW show "The Secret Circle".

:ehh: Knowing that this show was gonna be more like a "Archie's Weird Mysteries"/"Twin Peaks" types of show instead of just a regular Archie show, I'm fine with them going for the same tones as TVD & "The Secret Circle".

All of the TV critics I follow on Twitter that have seen the pilot, have nothing but good things to say about it.

A TV critic on my Twitter timeline just described it as: