Cyberpunk 2077 delayed until September 17th

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on Twitter thought they weren't going to have to cram :russ:

Game has to be a mess under the hood if it's being pushed out this far with long hours required.
hmm...I will say one thing...the forced pushback will have me consider waiting for critic/user reviews rather than rushing out to preorder it

:jbhmm: last year kotaku ran article about problem with the game was having.After the publication of our Anthem investigation last month, which documented a turbulent development marked by mismanagement, crunch, and anxiety, four former CD Projekt Red employees reached out to tell me that they had seen similar problems in Warsaw. “I’ve felt that there are hundreds of parallels that could be drawn between the story of the rocky development of Anthem and the story of the rocky and even-more-rocky-to-become development of Cyberpunk 2077,” said one former CDPR employee in an e-mail. “At times, I’ve felt I could just replace the studio name and the game title, and it would all look so similar, almost identical.”As Cyberpunk 2077 Development Intensifies, CD Projekt Red Pledges To Be 'More Humane' To Its Workers

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

this spring is lookin hella dry:scust::scust:
Exactly how I reacted :beli:.