"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this lives up to whats been shown, I aint even interested in the next gta like that

The emphasis on choice when playing this is a big deal.

In Rockstar games, even if you wander outside of the mission area its game over :hhh:

Cyberpunk about to spoil us fr :wow:

ya I’m not the least bit excited for a GTA campaign...that stopped with san andreas...online is a different story even tho I’m hesitant about them topping GTA online...the unlimited chaos when that shyt first dropped :banderas:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Due to the fact it's an open world game in which you can literally do EVERYTHING you can do in GTA (for the most part I assume) with a RPG element and storyline communication like Witcher 3, I wouldn't be surprised if this shyt surpasses GTA by a wide margin until GTA 6 steals some ideas from them :mjgrin:
What’s the “rpg element” in this game?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
What’s the “rpg element” in this game?
:dwillhuh: you never saw the long 48 minute trailer??? All the stats, numbers when they get shot, boss levels when you analyze them, the game has very strong RPG elements...

There's also the fact that the clothes you wear attribute to your strengths and even reputation in the game. You have to level up your own body to use a lot of the weapons you acquire proficiently. You're also making a shyt load of story based choices as you did in the Witcher games.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
This is good intel.

1Dxnx46.png

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:dwillhuh: you never saw the long 48 minute trailer??? All the stats, numbers when they get shot, boss levels when you analyze them, the game has very strong RPG elements...

Thank you for this, I’ve never seen this video. Will check out now. When I think “rpg” , I think of final fantasy, Zelda type games. And I’m not a fan of those games, nor does Cyberpunk 2077 look anything like those games, thankfully.