"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m thinking about preordering next Friday but do y’all think it’s wise for me to preorder it today instead? This game is gonna be huge and it’s shaping up to be a legendary event not seen since the anticipation for Skyrim and GTA V back in the day...I’m a lil worried pre-orders might end up getting sold out by next weekend :patrice:

I’m thinking about preordering it from either Best Buy or Target. I don’t really trust GameStop these days.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I know thats the thing
That's why I feel like take 2
Really ruined rockstar
They keep milking the cow that is GTA online
That they trying to keep from at least giving us a teaser
That's why all the original rockstar heads left

They wanted to move on with 6

But take 2 saw them GTA online shark card sales like
:shaq:

Take Two becoming the new EA I see :scust:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I’m thinking about preordering next Friday but do y’all think it’s wise for me to preorder it today instead? This game is gonna be huge and it’s shaping up to be a legendary event not seen since the anticipation for Skyrim and GTA V back in the day...I’m a lil worried pre-orders might end up getting sold out by next weekend :patrice:

I’m thinking about preordering it from either Best Buy or Target. I don’t really trust GameStop these days.
i mean..worst case scenario you buy it digitally. I would just go ahead and pre-order it if you have the ability to do so. I pre-ordered mine through Amazon, if it doesn't arrive here day of release I will just cancel it and buy it digitally.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Fam stop it game is not that hyped :mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Voodoo Boys got they own hood :banderas:

Y’all already know what gang most of these Cac gamers including the ones you run into on Division 2, COD, Fortnite, GTAO, Rogue Company, etc. will be rolling with :mjpls:

Also, I’m fukking with the music so far :blessed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I really wanna pre order this but the last but i dont trust game companies :francis:.

Day one patches
Game not being "finished" until months after its in the customer's hands
Finishing the story DLC
Etc.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
I really wanna pre order this but the last but i dont trust game companies :francis:.

Day one patches
Game not being "finished" until months after its in the customer's hands
Finishing the story DLC
Etc.
Of course there’s a day one patch they already said day one patch on next gen probably unlocking frame rates