"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

here you go...

I’ve seen the first 5 minutes of this vid a couple times ever since it dropped...just watched the whole thing for the first time tho...shyt is dope...like watching a movie...dialogue was a little cheesy @ times...and the sidekick dude is kinda annoying imo...but overall I’m impressed...considering preordering it but I’m wait til a couple weeks before it drops when I’m assured there’ll be no release pushbacks...definitely wanna play this day one tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I want this game like yesterday...wish there were more gameplay preview clips I could watch...48 minutes wasn’t enough lol

I really sat down and was watching that shyt like a TV show :mjlol:

there's the 48 minute trailer and the theatric trailer and the deep dive trailer...:ld: but other than that, there's not much else. You saw the deep dive trailer right?:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's the 48 minute trailer and the theatric trailer and the deep dive trailer...:ld: but other than that, there's not much else. You saw the deep dive trailer right?:patrice:

I skimmed thru the deep dive joint last nite but was tired...I’ll watch it today...don’t think I’ve seen the theatric trailer

*edit*

damn the trailer is crazy...I’m a little mad they spoiled the death of the sidekick dude but I didn’t like that character anyway lol

Last edited: