"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I skimmed thru the deep dive joint last nite but was tired...I’ll watch it today...don’t think I’ve seen the theatric trailer

*edit*

damn the trailer is crazy...I’m a little mad they spoiled the death of the sidekick dude but I didn’t like that character anyway lol

Hopefully his death only depends on how you complete the mission.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It definitely does. I think that's if he goes into one of the first missions with guns blazing.

oh you right cuz in the 48 minute clip they handled it as best they could and only resorted to violence @ the very end after the chip they snuck in hacked into that machine gang...and they both made it out of there...if this is the case I’m try and get him killed as early as possible lmao

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't tryna hear that shyt. Shouldn't be putting out trailers for games before they make them. Where's Deep Down at?

Not following you here as "Deep Down" was random footage of a game that fell out of the public eye before becoming vaporware.

They dropped a trailer on this, told people they were working on it, and now it has a release date. Which is usually how game development goes.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm playing Deus Ex MD right now. Cool game.
I imagine Cyberpunk is an open world Deus Ex.

I loved the Deus Ex world but it felt cramped very cramped world wise... The story was amazing but at the end of part 2 we never got any answers towards the end and jensen was not one step in beating or exposing the illuminati.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Not following you here as "Deep Down" was random footage of a game that fell out of the public eye before becoming vaporware.

They dropped a trailer on this, told people they were working on it, and now it has a release date. Which is usually how game development goes.

Fred.
If I see a trailer for a game, I shouldn't be seeing trailers and release date news 7 years later.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I see a trailer for a game, I don't want to wait 7 years for the game to drop.

Me either but it's CD Projekt RED. "The Witcher 3" was supposed to begin development in 2008. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Delayed til September :stopitslime:

Starting to think these devs do this on purpose to keep ramping up anticipation. Stop dropping gameplay trailers and announcing release dates if you know theres a chance for a 5 month delay.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
tenor.gif