"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's more RPG mechanics in this than FF7R. I swear I don't know what the fukk yal be on sometimes :dead:

FF7R is very on rails in terms of character builds for sure. You can do some fun stuff with the materia but there's nowhere near this level of customization.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:wow:Breh I'm having a sniper fight with a cyberpsycho and the shyt reminds me of the movie Eve of Destruction.

:banderas:Look this game is low key bringing out the inner nerd in me. Square biz, I miss when sci fi games and flicks held it down beyond this superhero bullshyt:camby:
That fight was :wow:

I remember thinking I was hot shyt going into that fight. Saw the beam, hit that juke to get the time slowing mechanic going.... motherfukker's beam never left my head tho :wtf: got clapped in slow motion

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I remember thinking I was hot shyt going into that fight. Saw the beam, hit that juke to get the time slowing mechanic going.... motherfukker's beam never left my head tho :wtf: got clapped in slow motion
If it's the one I'm thinking of, I just snuck up on his right side and blasted that MF in the dome with my revolver. Over before he knew it.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

Breh, shyt was like something off of Metal Gear:ahh:. She was jumping all over the place and ducking while I was sliding and running for cover. Folks were like :damn:, and the cops were like:dwillhuh:. Caught that bytch ducking and gave her head shots. When this game works, its GOAT shyt:blessed:. There's room for potential. Just hope CDPR don't let this game get crucified because I'm tired of getting burnt by games that could end up being on my top ten (Anthem).

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If it's the one I'm thinking of, I just snuck up on his right side and blasted that MF in the dome with my revolver. Over before he knew it.
I think I remember that one. I had just got Fenrir and had that motherfukker doing the harlem shake :mjlol:
Breh, shyt was like something off of Metal Gear:ahh:. She was jumping all over the place and ducking while I was sliding and running for cover. Folks were like :damn:, and the cops were like:dwillhuh:. Caught that bytch ducking and gave her head shots. When this game works, its GOAT shyt:blessed:. There's room for potential. Just hope CDPR don't let this game get crucified because I'm tired of getting burnt by games that could end up being on my top ten (Anthem).
Wildest one I've seen so far was walking into a vacant lot then seeing a breh get hit with a car followed by a giant laser from around the corner.

shyt had me all kinds of :merchant:

The worst is when you're doing a mission and you're knee deep in that stealth ninja bag. Pop up behind somebody ready to grab them for the neck snap but the prompt doesn't come up :ninja2: realizing you're in a boss fight too late

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's more RPG mechanics in this than FF7R. I swear I don't know what the fukk yal be on sometimes :dead:
Absolutely ridiculous.

You got the regular leveling system which increases by completing missions and taking out enemies in the world. Every level allows you to upgrade one of your attributes.

Within a single attribute there are two or three skill trees that are unlocked as you upgrade that attribute. These skills can be applied by using perk points, one you get for each level you improve.

Additionally you get separate bonuses and additional perk points for leveling up a skill tree by doing actions tied to that skill tree. Perk points can be spend on all available skills in all of the attributes regardless of how you achieved them.

Then you got Cyberware where you can unlock different abilities and put different mods on those abilities to match your playstyle. Abilities unlock as you achieve street cred, an entirely separate leveling system tied to the amount of enemies you take out.

Then you got the weapon/armor system that you can upgrade and mod, as well as a crafting system for upgrade components or entirely new weapons.

But somehow the RPG mechanics in this game are light? What? :mindblown:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Was driving towards the last mission in Judy's side quest (if you've done it you know how far that drive is)

Got a random text from unknown number saying "meet me at the no tell motel room 123"

tenor.gif

Got there And it wasn't what I thought it was though :martin:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Absolutely ridiculous.

You got the regular leveling system which increases by completing missions and taking out enemies in the world. Every level allows you to upgrade one of your attributes.

Within a single attribute there are two or three skill trees that are unlocked as you upgrade that attribute. These skills can be applied by using perk points, one you get for each level you improve.

Additionally you get separate bonuses and additional perk points for leveling up a skill tree by doing actions tied to that skill tree. Perk points can be spend on all available skills in all of the attributes regardless of how you achieved them.

Then you got Cyberware where you can unlock different abilities and put different mods on those abilities to match your playstyle. Abilities unlock as you achieve street cred, an entirely separate leveling system tied to the amount of enemies you take out.

Then you got the weapon/armor system that you can upgrade and mod, as well as a crafting system for upgrade components or entirely new weapons.

But somehow the RPG mechanics in this game are light? What? :mindblown:
Same nikka that said it was light just figured out to do quickhacks and some still don't understand crafting but this is a light RPG :mjlol: