"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Absolutely ridiculous.

You got the regular leveling system which increases by completing missions and taking out enemies in the world. Every level allows you to upgrade one of your attributes.

Within a single attribute there are two or three skill trees that are unlocked as you upgrade that attribute. These skills can be applied by using perk points, one you get for each level you improve.

Additionally you get separate bonuses and additional perk points for leveling up a skill tree by doing actions tied to that skill tree. Perk points can be spend on all available skills in all of the attributes regardless of how you achieved them.

Then you got Cyberware where you can unlock different abilities and put different mods on those abilities to match your playstyle. Abilities unlock as you achieve street cred, an entirely separate leveling system tied to the amount of enemies you take out.

Then you got the weapon/armor system that you can upgrade and mod, as well as a crafting system for upgrade components or entirely new weapons.

But somehow the RPG mechanics in this game are light? What? :mindblown:
Careful. Don't want anyone to think you're one of those irrational CDPR stans that defends everything in the game
JH05JME.png

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's more RPG mechanics in this than FF7R. I swear I don't know what the fukk yal be on sometimes :dead:
Who's propping up FF7R?

Anyway, this is a WRPG based on a tabletop game and I was expecting much more in terms of like actual role playing
Like I thought the 3 life paths at the start were gonna make a huge difference and they really don't outside of the prologue and some unique dialogue choices. They don't really effect the majority of the story or endings at all
I don't like how the world isn't reactive to your character and how you play in any way really.
If I'm out here bodying all these Tyger Claws, the people in the area should have some type of response to me whether it be gangs trying to jump me on site or the regular NPC offering me discounts for cleaning out the area.

I see most people are basically only focusing on combat abilities so whatever.
I think I might have even preferred character classes when it comes to combat too.

Anyway, fukk all that,
What the fukk just happened on this side quest with Claire. Talk about out the fukking blue

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks to those who helped me figure out why I couldn’t hack enemies...both my ocular system and operating system had zero options...I was wondering what those empty red dots represented...I’m about to really fukk shyt up

OT but I’m still impressed with how beautiful the city looks smh...shyt is insane

Last edited:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So with DLC slated to come early 2021, can we assume the bugs/glitches/graphics will be fixed soon? :jbhmm:

Wonder when the next-gen versions will hit :jbhmm: