"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: true.

I wish I wasnt being such a bullshytter completionist on my first playthrough. I want to do a hacking build in hindsight

I pretty much went with intelligence off the bat...I’m at lvl 12 intelligence...everything else is at 6...overall I’m lvl 15...all perks have been applied to breach protocol/quickhacking

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but smart guns will have the cops on your ass if you use them in a crowded area...them shyts target everybody including civilians...useful tho if there are only enemies around

Chef

All Star
Daps
I pretty much went with intelligence off the bat...I’m at lvl 12 intelligence...everything else is at 6...overall I’m lvl 15...all perks have been applied to breach protocol/quickhacking

When you get deep in the skill trees where your quickhacks get lower cooldowns and get epic quality hacks - you feel like a wizard. Upgraded Ping lets you hack through walls, Sonic Shock and Blind Optics are retarded with chain hacking. I’m still wondering why I spec’d into guns. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you get deep in the skill trees where your quickhacks get lower cooldowns and get epic quality hacks - you feel like a wizard. Upgraded Ping lets you hack through walls, Sonic Shock and Blind Optics are retarded with chain hacking. I’m still wondering why I spec’d into guns. :mjlol:

my dumb ass just realized the reason my quickhacks were taking so long is bcuz I kept holding onto the LB button while performing them :dwillhuh:

I let it go and the shyt was done I seconds...for some reason I thought you had to hold onto it to effectively target the enemies...jeezus christ :snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm playing on Normal so I can't really speak much towards combat.
I can do pretty much anything I want cause the game is a joke in terms of difficulty. Unless you specifically go to missions marked Very Hard on the map (which just means the enemies are way above your level and will one shot you)

Also the 1v1 fights are horrendous. Enemies hit you from miles away cause of shytty hitboxes with like no feedback that you got hit outside of your lifebar getting drained.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
my dumb ass just realized the reason my quickhacks were taking so long is bcuz I kept holding onto the LB button while performing them :dwillhuh:

I let it go and the shyt was done I seconds...for some reason I thought you had to hold onto it to effectively target the enemies...jeezus christ :snoop:
:dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm playing on Normal so I can't really speak much towards combat.
I can do pretty much anything I want cause the game is a joke in terms of difficulty. Unless you specifically go to missions marked Very Hard on the map (which just means the enemies are way above your level and will one shot you)
What the hell is “normal”?
@Mowgli are you familiar with this “normal”?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh, I literally am playing this game directly off of completing Dark Souls 2 SOTFS and Bloodborne back to back. I need the break cause I'm likely going straight into Dark Souls 3 afterward
I’m playing on the hardest difficulty...game ain’t that hard. They throw a metric ton of heals at you off rip. Take some damage, duck, pop a heal, pop back up and dump them thangs. I haven’t found the enemy ai intimidating at all...that is...unless they’re raping me from three rooms away like the elite gaymers in here explained to me through giggles

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m playing on the hardest difficulty...game ain’t that hard. They throw a metric ton of heals at you off rip. Take some damage, duck, pop a heal, pop back up and dump them thangs. I haven’t found the enemy ai intimidating at all...that is...unless they’re raping me from three rooms away like the elite gaymers in here explained to me through giggles
:pachaha:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So I had to start make another V because my old save glitched me out from being able to start act 3. My netrunner build was cold af brehs. I was just getting ready to upgrade my contagion to legendary status after making legendary suicide and cyberpsychosis

:mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I was ready to waste all them Hatians
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I had to start make another V because my old save glitched me out from being able to start act 3. My netrunner build was cold af brehs. I was just getting ready to upgrade my contagion to legendary status after making legendary suicide and cyberpsychosis

:mjcry:

damn remind me to make multiple save points...that would crush me smdh