"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What the hell is “normal”?
@Mowgli are you familiar with this “normal”?
I am. You have to beat the campaign multiple times to unlock harder difficulties and I'm not sure if it's worth all that time.

There are vault hunter challenge inside some of the tougher stages in the game and when you compound that with mayhem 11 that should give you all the challenge you need if you don't want to play through this 2 and 3 times to unlock harder base difficulties.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I am. You have to beat the campaign multiple times to unlock harder difficulties and I'm not sure if it's worth all that time.

There are vault hunter challenge inside some of the tougher stages in the game and when you compound that with mayhem 11 that should give you all the challenge you need if you don't want to play through this 2 and 3 times to unlock harder base difficulties.
This is the cyberpunk thread my guy :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is the cyberpunk thread my guy :mjlol:
to many tab open :russ:

but nah don't know a thing about normal in this.

all the harder difficulties force you to do is attack challenges when you're prepared by being at specific level.

Or have The Truest skill.

very hard does not feel very hard. You're going to collect so many weapons along the way the real hard part is doing everything stealth and clean. a nice shotgun can have you blasting through this game no problem

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m playing on the hardest difficulty...game ain’t that hard. They throw a metric ton of heals at you off rip. Take some damage, duck, pop a heal, pop back up and dump them thangs. I haven’t found the enemy ai intimidating at all...that is...unless they’re raping me from three rooms away like the elite gaymers in here explained to me through giggles

One more post sneak dissing and imma have to hand you a neg. :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just shy of 30 hours...I’ve done 43 missions total...still have 18 side missions and 3 main missions for act 2...this doesn’t include the delamain missions (haven’t done any yet) or finding the tarot card murals across the city or the pop-up gang missions/question marks :whew: it’s a lot of shyt to do

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
80 hours in and just started the voodoo boys mission i been knocking out a lot of side missions. CDPR took the wrong page from Ubisoft, filling the map full of icons but damn my ocd won’t let me just roll past a blue or yellow side mission:sadcam:

the va for male V is some of the worst I played in a game like this, straight bottom tier. And the life path/ special dialogue options don’t add anything special to the conversation. I bring these minor gripes up because it kinda hurts the experience, but other than that it’s been a fun ride. Probably won’t do a second run until this time next year by then I’m guessing the game will be in a much better state

Last edited: