CyHi The Prynce’s ‘No Dope On Sunday’ album will feature Travis Scott, Pusha T & ScHoolboy Q

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CyHi The Prynce Reveals Features on Forthcoming ‘No Dope On Sunday’ Album - DJBooth Article

cyhi-the-prynce-album-features.jpg

This summer, CyHi The Prynce will release his long-awaited debut album, No Dope on Sunday.

Despite no longer being signed to Def Jam—the emcee will release No Dope on Sunday viaSony Music's independent label Brooklyn Knights—CyHi's relationship with G.O.O.D. Musicappears to have ensured a star-studded release.

In a new interview with KarenCivil.com, the ATL native revealed that, in addition to being executive produced by Kanye West, the project will feature a short stack of premiere guest features, including Pusha T and Travis Scott, among others.

Right now, I’m looking at 12 to 15 tracks, and you know the whole fam is on the album. From Pusha to Trav, to ScHoolboy, and Ye is executive producing it so he’s definitely in there. This is what Hip-Hop and fans have been waiting for!

According to CyHi, the ScHoolboy Q-assisted single “Moving Around” will be released before the end of March, which follows previously-released singles "Legend" and "Nu Africa."

As for the long-discussed G.O.O.D. Music compilation album Cruel Winter, however, CyHi wasn't as optimistic. "I really think the only person that can bring it together is Ye," said CyHi. "Now that he’s taken a break, he’s probably itching to get back into some music so hopefully his album and that album is something that we’re doing."

Photo Credit: Instagram

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
To be honest I couldn't even tell you.
He's been dropping consistently good music for years now :yeshrug:
honestly he just dont have the look. he has the perfect look for a ghostwriter. that might not be it but i feel like if you put the buck behind him the people will just shyt on his look and use it as a reason to hate on him