Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
No stop. She looks bad here. She could've at least look presentable if she was going to be giving a speech. People have to stop using aging as an excuse for looking unkempt.

Post that scallywag you got scratching up your bedsheets at night.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Jada is stil a very good looking women tho as is Halle Berry ..... Toni is decent but I suspect she’s messed around with her face abit surgery etc .....
Nah i doubt that Toni got any work done. She doesn't need it but as you get older i cant describe it but your face changes. Jada's still presentable but it looks like she lost weight in her face.

Same thing with halle, all are still fly old ladies but judging contemporary jada with jasons lyric jada?? Again the same but different.

If you married anyone of them youd be happy because none of them are fat or backshot only status

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
full

:dead:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

When it came to why she never released another studio album following the 1998 release, Lauryn said, “The wild thing is no one from my label has ever called me and asked how can we help you make another album, EVER...EVER. Did I say ever? Ever! With The Miseducation, there was no precedent. I was, for the most part, free to explore, experiment, and express. After ‘The Miseducation,’