Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
People on this site complain about fake IG thots but when someone keeps it real they clown them for not doing fake thot things. She's 46, isn't overweight, and her skin is good and smooth. If she wanted to slap on a wig and wear some body hugging outfit, she could and do it flawlessly. But she doesn't cause she's not here for that life. I respect it.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
I just saw Lauryn 2 years ago when her and Nas were on tour. She looked fine and sounded even better. She basically had the same short hair. She’s speaking sound and intelligently on subjects yall claim to care about. I too believe y’all just hate women and have a wrapped sense of regular life. Everybody not out here trying to be Bernice as they age. Her hair cut may not be the best but if she’s good mentally, healthy and speaking on subjects that matter why does it matter to you that she’s not wearing a shyt ton of makeup and designer clothes. I’m sure when she’s doing shows and performances she’s more glam to perform. Lauryn has always had her own style. Maybe this is not her greatest look but hey everyone has a off styling day.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It's like I said.

She ain't got no visible eyebrows, so that plus the 16speed Huffy sized dome got her looking like a Mad Max mutant.

Not her fault but not her purpose either, since I doubt she's invested in a conventional aesthetic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
People on this site complain about fake IG thots but when someone keeps it real they clown them for not doing fake thot things. She's 46, isn't overweight, and her skin is good and smooth. If she wanted to slap on a wig and wear some body hugging outfit, she could and do it flawlessly. But she doesn't cause she's not here for that life. I respect it.

nikkas just be talkin.

No substance.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Let the girl live lol ... I do agree tho it does seem like she just give up on her appearance for years ... I mean dam most females make a little bit of an effort all this nonesense about her been middle age or how many kids she got isn’t really any excuse Lauryn used to look good with the braids ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The Wall......

Is undefeated. That being said for some reason she's going out of her way to look unattractive for some reason she goes back to dreads and some make up and she'd look presentable, an older woman but presentable. She never got fat. I've seen in her in Person in the 90's and I was stunned by her.

But the wall comes for everyone in the 90's Jada Pinkett was a certified dime, she got older and that face got harder. Sometimes being super fly works against you because the backwards glow up makes you look worse than a chick who looked so-so to begin with.

You could do this same thread about Halle Berry and Toni Braxton both still decent but both hit the wall.
Jada is stil a very good looking women tho as is Halle Berry ..... Toni is decent but I suspect she’s messed around with her face abit surgery etc .....

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
She spoke so much wisdom. So intelligent and intellectual. I love her. I do wish she cared more about her presentation and tried to look better. But I think she’s operating on a different plane from most—she’s not seeing things as they are in physical form—the spirit and soul and mind. It makes sense. As long as she’s happy.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She spoke so much wisdom. So intelligent and intellectual. I love her. I do wish she cared more about her presentation and tried to look better. But I think she’s operating on a different plane from most—she’s not seeing things as they are in physical form—the spirit and soul and mind. It makes sense. As long as she’s happy.
These c00n nikkas didn't even listen to the speech

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
Father forgive me.

:dead::dead::dead:fukk u

injaPh.gif