Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
for the fake fans who wanna clown and act like this is news...

Lauryn has basically looked like this for most of her career at this point... SINCE 2001
:stopitslime:

lauryn-hill-unplugged-1.png

lauryn-hill-performing-on-mtv-unplugged-at-the-mtv-studios-in-new-picture-id2282689

rs-11082-20130523-lauryn-hill-624x420-1369333399.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

9Hx0HZEcx7dzJYwGPQ16fyziGSSndLYKFlmbZdpGpRdauKFc2KTnXWUz4JemSWjugS0i4MfVOc7VxfcCbzfExQgTsrjhAiI_laurynbanner.png

lauryn-hill-live-2015-u-billboard-ap-1548-compressed.jpg

lauryn-hill-MAD-COOL-11.07.2019-4.jpeg

jackieohill.png

Game set match. Thank you for this. This just goes to show you a lot of fake ass clowns in here who don't know shyt about the artists we hold dear to us. Truth be told I bet half of em weren't even alive when Lauryn was running shyt let alone can name more than 3 songs by her. They only know album covers and shyt they read on message boards.

Daps
1 star for this nonsense thread.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her. She is just being her natural self, wearing her hair short.

You c00ns have been westernized so much that you shake at the sight of a black woman who is embracing her natural self not wearing makeup and hair-hats.

Also :mjlol: at some of you posting airbrushed pics of her in her youth wearing makeup as if its some sort of evidence that she fell off.

FOH :camby:

some of the pics of her with dreads too.... most guys don't seem to know you can get loc extensions just as easy as a weave and there was even some controversy about lauren, and erykah, others wearing faux locs.
that's the whole point of being a celebrity is to make other people attracted to you and these guys obviously fell for it.
that's why people like lauryn and d'angelo dropped out. they dont like that fake shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She's 45 years old and has had like 6 kids. Plus she's not a performing artist like that anymore so she isn't obsessed with making herself look like a model. If you saw her in the street you'd think she looked good for a middle-aged woman.

Plus Lauryn Hill was a gorgeous young woman but that was never her appeal for me. She was a musical genius and spoke deep. THAT was what made her special. It's the difference between the insta-thots and build-a-rappers you have out there today and a true artist.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I still can't see L Boogie when I look at that vid

I'm dumbfounded really

I seriously could make out a woman at all. Seemed like a dubbed in audio

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Some guys, some guys are only about...that thing :francis:

OP fukked up and posters still defending him. :snoop:Now, Lauren is only human. :yeshrug: Don't think she hasn't already been through this predicament. Should she let it sit inside her head like a million women in Philadelphia? It's silly when girls sell their souls because it's in.:francis:
Look at where they be in. Hair weaves like Europeans, fake nails done by Koreans.:rudy:

These coli posters man...pretty face men claiming that they did a bid men. They need to take care of they three or four kids before posting. They're prolly facing a court case when the child support late. Money taking, heart breaking, now they wonder why women hate men. :shaq2: They sneaky, silent men. Punk, domestic violence men. Quick to shoot the semen.:heh:

OP and all the ones who cosigned: stop acting like boys and be men. How you gon' win when you ain't right within? :usure:

HOW you gon' win, when you ain't right within?:mjtf:

How you gon' win when you ain't right within?
:gucci:

:hubie:
Uh uh. Come again..:ufdup:

Now go rewatch the video and

giphy.gif

:mjlol: :russ: :dead: