Da hell happened to Lauryn Hill ?!?!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Multiple kids, affairs, failed relationships, depression, and being mistreated over the years can make one not give a f*ck after a while.
While this is true, I never give sympathy because women in the first world choose this when there are several men who will do right by them. This ain't Saudi Arabia, or some shyt when women take repeated relationship Ls. It becomes apparent they're bad judges of personality/character, but a lot of that is learned behavior from their mothers before them

sunny80

All Star
Daps
While this is true, I never give sympathy because women in the first world choose this when there are several men who will do right by them. This ain't Saudi Arabia, or some shyt when women take repeated relationship Ls. It becomes apparent they're bad judges of personality/character, but a lot of that is learned behavior from their mothers before them
She was a teen when she was involved in the affair with Wyclef. She's talked about her bad decisions. The woman has lived a hard life. I doubt she wants your sympathy.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
She was a teen when she was involved in the affair with Wyclef. She's talked about her bad decisions. The woman has lived a hard life. I doubt she wants your sympathy.

I peeped the quick edit and I agree :ehh:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread perfectly captures why no one takes this forum seriously

Lauren Hill: *Speaks on Black unity, entrepreneurship, education and intellectualism*

Coli Clowns: She’s old and her hairline is fukked up!

Some guys, some guys are only about...that thing :francis:

Thread title made me think she was on drugs or something.

Y’all say y’all hate fake hair, fake nails, thotty clothes, makeup, and plastic surgery then hate on a legend who has none of that.

A legend who was speaking real shyt in that vid at that.

scust

OP fukked up and posters still defending him. :snoop:Now, Lauren is only human. :yeshrug: Don't think she hasn't already been through this predicament. Should she let it sit inside her head like a million women in Philadelphia? It's silly when girls sell their souls because it's in.:francis:
Look at where they be in. Hair weaves like Europeans, fake nails done by Koreans.:rudy:

These coli posters man...pretty face men claiming that they did a bid men. They need to take care of they three or four kids before posting. They're prolly facing a court case when the child support late. Money taking, heart breaking, now they wonder why women hate men. :shaq2: They sneaky, silent men. Punk, domestic violence men. Quick to shoot the semen.:heh:

OP and all the ones who cosigned: stop acting like boys and be men. How you gon' win when you ain't right within? :usure:

HOW you gon' win, when you ain't right within?:mjtf:

How you gon' win when you ain't right within?
:gucci:

:hubie:
Uh uh. Come again..:ufdup:

Now go rewatch the video and

giphy.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
She got with a nikka who killed any hint of sexiness in her so other nikkas could stay away.... Mission accomplished :francis: