Dad raped teenage daughter to 'prove sex was better with men' after she told him she was gay

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:coffee: Brutal torture with the follow up of death works too.....

:hhh: .....
Yeah I know rape is bad. Spare me with the stupid smileys. Get over it. I laugh cause of how fukken low our society has gotten and people accept crazy shyt like this. Crazy shyt like our president does. The list can go on and on. I laugh at how stupid society is with all the advantages we have in this world. You do understand in some people's minds this is ok. Not in my mind but others live by rules like this. This probably isn't an isolated case.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Her dad is a psychopath why would she confide anything in him on some confidante shyt in the first place?

There are people with better relationships with their parents who wouldnt confide some shyt like that.

More to the story, though it's superceded by the incest and being underaged.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Nikkas in here gonna pretend like they weren't saying they would abort their son if they knew he would be gay just a few days ago
Which is part of my point. Those nikkas dont have incest/child raper tendencies.

Why did she feel comfortable telling him she has identity issues?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Her dad is a psychopath why would she confide anything in him on some confidante shyt in the first place?

There are people with better relationships with their parents who wouldnt confide some shyt like that.

More to the story, though it's superceded by the incest and being underaged.

Yeah its a completely fukked up situation.